Chapter Two.

Chapter Two.

Jack sat back with a smile as he hit upload on his latest video. He was a YouTuber with over 800,000 subscribers and he loved what he did.

Jack lived alone with his two dogs, Flossy and Kong. Jack had felt as if Kong and Flossy were not getting anywhere near equal air time, so he was trying to find a balance. (I am serious, please give them equal air time, Kong gets it all or Flossy gets it all, I want both pleaseeee Jack if you ever read this.)

Jack was having a good day. He had just put up his new Lovely sunglasses on his merch store and he was already getting a great response, he had found out his mum was coming to visit him the next week and he was at an all time high in views on his channel. Only issue was, he had to go to the bank and sort some stuff.

I feel its time for a description of Jack, after all he is a main character in this.

Jack was tall, at around 6'-6'2 and was fairly skinny. He wore a red skycade hoodie with light blue ripped jeans. His hair was scruffy, short and a dark auburn shade of brown. He had the kind of face that seems to be meant to be always smiling, so when he didn't he looked a bit like a sad puppy.

He walked into a reliable bank, going through the security checks and coming up clear, obviously. He walked up to the line for appointments and waited. He was brought behind the counter to sign a few things off so he could move properly, but he was delayed for a while, an hour or so. He could either leave for the hour or so as this delay was fixed, or wait in the bank for them to be done.

He opted to wait in the bank.

Not the best idea, as it turned out.

Jack sat on a red sofa, taking in the beauty of the interior of the bank. It had high ceilings, incredible pillars and arches as well as great chandeliers hanging from the ceiling, stained glass windows and an amazing marble floor.

The red sofas, rugs and tables around gave the bank a warm feeling, not too clean from the white walls and floor, not too dark with with the black desks and floor but also not too colorful with the red.

The perfect balance.

Jack was called back into the office just as a young man, around his age, walked in. The guy attracted eyes as he went through security, but Jack didn't see much more as he was taken behind the counter a second time.

When his business was not even half way over, he heard shooting from outside the room. He hid quickly as he heard people coming in.

He moved hiding place after they left, assuming they would send someone back to check the room more thoroughly and he would be caught hiding in a cabinet. His only chance was to get out of the bank. He crept out of the cabinet and into the foyer, to see everyone in the bank in the center of the room, removing literally everything they could.

He saw bodies on the floor.

He hid behind the counter, trying to crawl to the door so he could escape and call the police.

A woman began walking along the counters, taking as much money as she could and stuffing it into a bag. Jack knew he would be caught.