"stop making me laugh!" maycury {smut}

read no further if you dont like smut, skip the chapter!! owo

"Stop making me laughhhh." Freddie drunkenly leaned into the tall sober man. Brian sighed as he held Freddie up from falling.

"Freddie, you know you should never listen to Roger when it comes to drinks. He always says 'it'll just be one shot!' and you both end up so drunk you can't even remember your boyfriend's names." Freddie giggled and leaned into him.

"You're really funny. And pretty." Brian's face turned red. He knew that Freddie tended to forget things while drunk, and he always tells the truth while drunk.

"Wait,.... who are you again?"

"I'm your boyfriend."

Freddie looked at him with amazed eyes. "I hit the fuckin' jackpot."

Brian smirked, knowing the next line. "Let me guess; you want me to take you home so we can have hot steamy sex."

"Pretty much." Freddie admitted. "So will ya?"

"No, I don't think I will." Brian tried his best to hold back a smile from lying.

"Pretty please??" Freddie's face turned red, and he started rubbing up against Brian's side so Brian could feel the bulge in his pants.

"Fred... fine." Freddie's face lifted up immediately at the conformation. "Sooo why're we not going?"

"We gotta find Roger and John first. We gotta tell them we're going," Brian explained, "so they won't be worried about us."

They ended up, instead of finding Roger and John, in the bathroom making out. Freddie moaned into Brian's lips when he started practically humping Brian's leg. Brian had Freddie pushed up against the wall, pulling on his long hair. Freddie whined once Brian stopped making out with him, only cause Brian was hushing him. The moan that Freddie had sent out was hardly loud enough to hear, but that moan that Brian just heard was about as loud as the music in the club outside of the bathroom; so it didn't even seem like they were there. That moan he had heard was not Freddie, as the voice was rather hoarse.

Freddie was trying his hardest to contain his laughter upon realizing someone was getting fucked in the bathroom of the club. They stood there for a minute waiting for them to stop or something. They had started to walk out of the bathroom when they heard "John~ Deeper please~" They knew that voice.

Roger Taylor, you sly dog.

"Uh, Roger?" The pounding had stopped upon hearing Brian's voice and Freddie was bursting with laughter.

"Uhm, aAAAaah Brian? haaaa- how'd you find mmee?"

"Roger, you do realize they know we're together, right?" John's breath was shaky so it could be assumed that he was still going at it inside Roger.

Freddie was on the floor laughing at that point. "We- we were trying to find you guys so we could tell you guys we were going home-" Freddie wheezed, "and we found y'all fucking in a bathroom."

"If you guys wanna go home-quieter, Rog,- Go ahead, we're having fun like this." John said, confirming the previous notion.

"Bye guys, have fun~" Brian grabbed Freddie's hand. "Let's go babe." Right before they stepped out the door they heard a "Oh fuck, John!" causing a few people to turn and look at the door, only to shrug.

Brian and Freddie headed out of the club, still laughing about their previous exchange. "I know it's normal, as they're together and all-" Brian joked, "But in a club bathroom? Come on, I understand making out but whole sex?" They both giggled, stepping into a cab.

Being only five minutes away from their house by car, they didn't have to wait long to get up to their antics. They ran up the stairs into their bedroom, Freddie flopping on the bed. "Fuck me Brian..."

Brian complied, pulling off the smaller man's pants. Freddie reached over to grab the lube while Brian took off his clothes, getting ready to fuck the pretty boy on the bed in front of him.

He grabbed the lube from Freddie's hand to put it on his cock. Freddie stroked his own while Brian prepared to fuck Freddie.

"Ready babe?" Freddie nodded, readying himself for Brian to push it in.

"Okay babe, tell me if you need me to stop."

"Just put your damn cock in me already."

Brian positioned himself to go in, and Freddie was already squirming for Brian to just fuck him already.

Brian pushed his cock into Freddie's hole, causing Freddie to moan oh so beautifully. He went in and out, Freddie "ooh"ing and "aah"ing every time it went into him.

Brian leaned over into the crook of Freddie's neck, kissing and leaving little purple marks on the skin, making Freddie shiver in pleasure. His sinful hands moved towards Freddie's hair while still going in and out, tugging on the hair. Freddie's cock was being rubbed up against Brian's stomach, leaving him in absolute pleasure.

"Brii.... 'M gonna come..." Freddie managed to get out. "Okay, come for me baby."

"Only if you comeeaaaah inside of me too," Freddie said.

Brian nodded, reaching his limit. They both moaned as they released their loads at the same time, panting.

"Can we just lay down now and clean up later," Freddie mumbled, "'m tired." Brian nodded and cuddled up against Freddie who was still panting from the sex they just had.

"I love you Fred." Brian stated.

"I love you too Bri" Freddie said, fiddling around with Brian's hair.

"Can you believe that Roger and John would stoop so low to have sex in a damn club bathroom?" Freddie giggled.

"Stop making me laugh, silly man."