"pay your damn mortgage, roger!" dealor

SMUT WARNING SMUT WARNING SMUT WARNING
youve been warned

"Johnnnnnnn" Roger groaned, clearly annoyed. He'd been trying to write out checks but the younger man kept distracting him.

"But Rog...." Deaky slid into Roger's arms just to be pushed away. He pouted. "Rog..." pleasee?"

"No."

"Pwease...?" Deaky pulled out the pouty face. Roger could never resist the pouty face, even if he had to finish writing out the checks to pay the month's bills.

"Fine..." Roger stood up and grabbed his car keys. John jumped up and down as Roger got his shoes on.

They got into the green Volkswagen Beetle that Roger owned. He loved driving down a road to see a little kid punch their sibling upon seeing their car. With John in the passenger seat, they started heading toward the place he had predicted John would want to go. They pulled up to a tiny, 60's-esque building. John was obviously very excited and Roger was just happy that his boyfriend of five years was happy.

They walked in to be greeted by the old man, Larry, the owner of the shop, behind the counter.
"You two sirs can take a seat." Larry said with his thick country accent. "I'll be by in a moment to get your order, you can take your time if you need to." Larry smiled at them while John and Roger went to go take a seat.

"Thank you Rog, for bringing me here, even if you were busy." John smiled that smile that made Roger's heart just melt. It was just a mini ice cream date after all, it's not like it would affect anything major with his bills. It was just out of Roger's pure (at times) love for his boyfriend. It made him so happy to see his boyfriend happy.

"Are you ready to order?" Larry came up to their table.
"Uh, yes." John said. Roger hesitated as he realized he hadn't even looked at the menu yet, he was too distracted looking at John to even consider ice cream. Thankfully, John had his back.

"We'll take the couple's special, please." He winked at Roger so he could relax from the pressure of having to order himself. Larry walked away with their order so the two could talk.

"You're welcome, Rog." John giggled. "I was too distracted by you to even think about the reason we came here: ice cream." Roger admitted. They sat there just chatting about whatever antics had gone on at their jobs that day. Roger loved to see John smile about a funny thing that happened to a coworker.

They were just two complete idiots hopelessly in love. John had been very aware of that, planning this scenario from the very start.

Larry returned with a small platter with three ice cream scoops, chocolate drizzle, whipped cream, and two cherries on top, with two spoons sticking out of each side. They finished the ice cream, laughing whenever John dropped some ice cream from his spoon, or when Roger accidentally bit the ice cream. They finished the ice cream with a smile on their faces, John getting ready for his little surprise. He had known that Roger would say yes, he just needed to treat him to something first.

"Rog?" John got out of his seat, already kneeling down.

"What is it John- oh my gosh." Roger's hands had already moved up to his mouth with a surprised look on his face.

"Roger... we've been together for five years now, and I'm the happiest I've ever been." John reached into his pocket to grab a tiny green? box. Roger gasped when he saw it. "Will you marry me?"

Roger looked like he was about to cry. He nodded about a million times. "Yes, John. A million times yes." Roger stood up to hug the brunette. John returned the hug with a kiss on his cheek.