The kitten fic - Breaky (SMUT)

18+ ahead! (or really ambitious teenagers, if yall wanna read, go ahead but at your own risk!)

"I wanna try something new tonight, Bri." John said to Brian after pulling away from kissing his soft lips.

"And what would that be?" Brian smirked, staring right into John's eyes.

"I wanna spank you." John said, voice dropping low. The thought of that sent shivers down Brian's spine, straight to his dick. "I-if that's fine with you, of course."

Brian nodded, grabbing the younger by the shoulders, pulling him in for yet another kiss. John used his unoccupied hands to pull up Brian's shirt, revealing his abs and hard nipples. They pulled away for a short moment to pull of both of their shirts, going straight back to kissing afterward. John's hands were roaming around Brian's chest, occasionally brushing Brian's nipples, making him moan into John's mouth.

Brian's hands were tangled within John's hair, using his tall stature to an advantage. John however wasn't going to let the sudden dominance from Brian slide, as he pinched Brian's nipples, causing Brian to moan into his mouth.

John moved his hands away from Brian's chest, moving down to his belt buckle slowly. The older groaned when he realized what John was doing, but made no effort to stop it.

John disconnected their mouths to help Brian pull down his pants. John was surprised to find that Brian was wearing no undergarments, letting his cock spring out, hard as a rock.

"Oh?" John whispered. "What do we have here?"

"Wanted to be good for you, sir. Took off my boxers earlier, to make it easier for you." Brian smiled. "U-uh, sir."

John smirked, grabbing ahold of Brian's hair, tugging it backward, earning a small moan from the older. "Thank you, kitten. While I really wanted to see you in just white boxers, you were just trying to make me happy." John released his hold, making Brian whimper. John leaned forward and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "I love you, kitten." Brian smiled at the pet name, before being ruthlessly pulled back into a kiss by John.

"Kitten?" John said, pulling away. The older only hummed in response. "Is it fine if I..." John grabbed Brian's throbbing cock, and Brian gasped in retaliation. John pushed himself back on Brian's lips, which were open the tiniest bit to let short moans escape his mouth.

Brian was a moaning, blushing mess, all for John. Just John's touch had him whimpering, begging for more, and John was prepared to give him just that.

John pulled his mouth away, using the separation to pull down his own pants, letting his cock spring free. Brian's eyes opened wide with the same awe as if he were first seeing John's length; however it was not the first. John let go of Brian's dick, earning a whimper from Brian at the sudden disconnection.

"Sir, c-can I...?" Brian asked, and the younger only nodded. Brian slid down to the floor at the foot of the bed, getting on his knees. Long hands grabbed ahold of John's length, earning an inhumane noise from John. Brian spit in his hand, enough to slick up John's hard cock in front of him.

Brian moved his hand up and down the shaft, creating moans of pleasure from John. "Bri, aah, kitten, just suck my cock already- oh " John moaned, grabbing ahold of Brian's hair. Brian's head bobbed up and down, taking in the entire length of John's cock.

Brian gagged on his cock, spit collecting near the bottom. John moaned, tugging on Brian's hair. That was enough to pull Brian off, earning a moan due to his hair being pulled. Brian used this second of his mouth being usable to speak. "Sir, can I please jerk myself off?" John muttered a breathy "yes, kitten," so Brian got to work. The older threw his mouth back onto John's cock in front of him, precum leaking out.