pay your damn mortgage part 2 (no smut)

Brian sat at the kitchen table, ignoring the sounds of his flatmates fucking in their bedroom. Brian just wanted to pay his fair share of the bills, without hearing the bed creaking and Roger's high pitched moans.

The black pen he was writing with hit the paper, and he started writing his name out on a check. A loud yelp from upstairs almost coaxed Brian into running up there and telling them to shut the fuck up, but he didn't dare interrupt the two men playing intense twister.

He finished the last check and went to sleep, trying to ignore the loud "Yes, John~"s coming from the room next to his, only falling asleep after putting in headphones.

-

"Me and John are engaged." Roger announced at the breakfast table. Brian looked astonished and Freddie just nodded.

"That explains all of the loud noises coming from your room last night. Pillow fight again?" Freddie wiggled his eyebrows, and Roger almost chucked a spoon at him.

"Congratulations. Although, Roger, I did notice a few pieces of paper left on the table. Did you forget to pay your bills again?" Roger's face flushed and John laughed.

"So that's why I had to beg you to come with me. You were paying your bills."

"I only had to do my mortgage, but you were so insistent to force me to go get ice cream..."

"Hey, I didn't even ask you FOR ice cream. You just drove."

"Fuck you!" Roger retaliated, sarcasm present in his voice.

"I did a pretty good job of that last night, thank you very much." Milk came out of Brian's nose from laughing, and Freddie dropped his spoon onto the table.

After calming down from laughing, Brian spoke again. "Seriously, Roger, it isn't that hard to just pay your damn mortgage."

"Yeah but I got that good fuck thoughhh"