john's pet kitty (unfinished) (dealor)

Climbing off of the bed, he wandered over to the closet. Roger found himself opening a box he swore he would never touch ever again, but alas, here he was.

The box's contents were very few, but enough to make lasting impressions on his exes, who all called him "weird" and "disgusting." Even though Roger just used it to relieve his stress.
Inside the box was a pair of white cat ears, a pink collar with a bow, (simmilar to Marie from the movie Aristocats, that's why he likes it) a matching leash to the collar, a white "tail" (that also served as a buttplug; Roger liked crawling around and feeling the plug inside of him.) A cock ring sat in the corner of the box.

Roger knew his boyfriend, John, would probably be disgusted by his lifestyle. Pet play was a very odd kink, but it was something Roger liked.

Roger enjoyed acting like an animal, eating out of bowls, cages, was fun to him. (It also played onto his degradation kink.)

Taking in a deep breath, Roger slid the ears on his head. He knew he'd have to tell John sooner or later. His clothes were quickly stripped from his body, and he fastened the collar around his neck. The leash hung down all the way to the floor, making Roger giggle.

He then, very carefully, inserted the plug into his arse. A low groan emerged from his mouth, almost a purr, as the plug made it's way into his hole. (The purr was fitting, as here he was, dressed as a cat.) He quickly debated whether to add the cock ring, deciding on yes.

He got on his knees and crawled over to the mirror to admite himself. He smiled at himself, but the smile faded when he realized he *had* to tell John.

And what better way to tell than to show, right?

He crawled across the floor to the bedroom door, which had been closed. He walked (He was still crawling, but he's a cat goddamnit, his legs are too long) through the hallway, slowly approaching the living room where John was.

Roger took in a deep breath. He had told Paul that he had a surprise for him, but he hadn't said what. At least he knows *something* is coming, Roger thinks. But maybe he might not be expecting *pet play*. God, this is weird. Maybe I should head back, change my mind, he'll think I'm weir-

"Roger?" John's voice interrupts his thoughts. "Is my surprise ready?"

No going back now. Fuck. He slowly crawled out into the living room to where John was, his face immediately turning red as he was in front of his boyfriend.

"Mrrow?" let out, sitting on his knees. Roger couldn't tell whether John was looking on in amusement or lust, or both. He just knew John was *looking*.

"Roger- I-"

A million thoughts ran through Roger's head. He looked away, ducking his head in embarrassment.

"-I can't believe we had a cat in the house this whole time!" John exclaimed, half laughing, somehow having made his way across the room over to Roger.

"And what a pretty kitty you are..." Roger could hear the lust in his voice as he scratched Roger's chin. Roger, playing the innocent cat, purred. John only laughed.

"Let's get a look at you, kitty. What pretty white ears. And such a pretty collar-" John grabbed the leash, slightly pulling it forward. That caused Roger to jerk forward, a distant moan escaping his mouth. John smirked.

"And what pretty fur you have." John dragged his hands up and down his chest, slightly grazing Roger's nipples, a whimper escaping his mouth.

"And such strong legs too..." John's voice was almost a whisper. He stroked Roger's bare thighs, earning a shudder in return.