Chapter 1

Dongpyo's pov

Today is the first day of school and I'm really excited because I'll see Hyungjun and Jinwoo again after 5 months of summer I know its just a short break but I really missed them and their stupid doings even if I get in trouble for not doing anything I still love them I'm also excited to meet new people, since I can't wait anymore I started to pack my things for school and then after doing that I quickly went down to eat breakfast that my mom made. "Someone's excited today~" my mom said "Yeah I'm excited since I'm in the same class as Hyungjun and Jinwoo!" I said to my mom, then she just nodded and smiled at me then I continued to eat my breakfast.

~time skip~
After a few minutes of riding the bus I quickly ran to my class since I'm so excited but I didn't see that someone was in front of me so I bumped him and fell on my way to class "Ahh I'm so sorry for bumping into you!!!" I said while bowing "Ahh its alright just be careful next time." the guy said then I looked up to him only to see his perfect facial features and his black mushroom hair and bangs that's kinda covering his eyes. "Are you alright kid?" he said which snapped me back to reality "Ahh yes I'm alright! Well uhm nice talking to you bye!" I said then quickly ran away. Aish what the hell is this feeling!!! WHY IS MY HEART BEATING SO FAST AISH I HATE THIS!!! When I saw Hyungjun and Jinwoo by the door my speed got fast then I jumped to hug them then we all fell. "YAH SON DONGPYO ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND!!!" Hyungjun said while Jinwoo helped me get up the only thing that I did was laugh nervously "Hyung why were you running so fast anyway?" Jinwoo asked "Ahh well... I kinda no I bumped into someone and it made me embarrassed so I ran away from him." After I said that Hyungjun died out of laughter well what can I do it is funny for him, after that the bell rang we went inside the classroom and started class.

3rd person pov

Their class then started off with math the 3 decided not to sit with each other since the will not learn anything if they are together but the other 2 didn't care so they sat together and also far from Dongpyo since they didn't want to disturb their friend do they sat far from him. Dongpyo on the other side sat on the chair by the window since he loves sitting there and admiring the view even though he is small a few seconds of looking at the view two boys appeared one guy with read hair and one with brown they were talking with each other the read haired guy sat beside Dongpyo then the brow haired guy sat in front of the red haired Dongpyo thought that this is a great time to know new friends so he talked to them. "Hi my name is Dongpyo nice to meet you guys!" He said then smiled at them, the two boys looked at each other then looked at him again and also smiled "Nice to meet you too! My name is Lee Eunsang." the ret haired guy said "My name is Nam Dohyun." the guy with brow hair said after introducing each others names they began to talk about random things until their teacher came to start their lesson.

~time skip~
The bell rang which means that its already snack time Dongpyo was about to say bye to his new friends until Hyungjun and Jinwoo ran towards his chair with a new friend. "Hyung we met a new friend! His name is Kang Minhee!" Hyungjun said with pure excitement "Good for you guys, I also met someone." Dongpyo said then they introduced their new friends to each other and surprisingly their new friends are also friends with each other and then Dongpyo and his friends learned that Dohyun is younger than all of them which surprised Dongpyo and his friends, after that they said bye to each other since their new friends has another group of friends so they decided to leave so they can meet up with their other friends. "Shall we go?" Dongpyo asked "Yeah but can we meet eomma and appa?" Jinwoo asked the other two just looked at each other then smiled and nodded at Jinwoo's question then Jinwoo jumped in excitement then they all left and went to the canteen to look for Jinwoo's eomma and appa, when they got to the cafeteria Jinwoo quickly spotted his 'parents' at a table with someone Jinwoo then ran to their table with Hyungjun and Dongpyo running after him. "EOMMA, APPA!!!" Jinwoo said then jumped at his 'parents' "Hey Wooseok hyung, Jinhyuk hyung and Minkyu huyung." Dongpyo said "Hey hyungs!" Hyungjun said with a bright smile "Hi to you too kids." Jinhyuk said then Wooseok just waved at them then continued to talk to his 'son' then Hyungjun sat down beside Minkyu and Dongpyo sat beside him "Hyung where are your other friends?" Hyungjun asked looking at Minkyu "They said that they'll be here in just a few minutes." Minkyu said to Hyungjun still looking at his phone then Hyungjun began to annoy Minkyu which leads to Minkyu just hugging him and then showers him with kisses since everyone knows that they are already dating. Dongpyo then saw two familiar faces walking towards their table "YOHAN HYUNG, JUNHO HYUNG!!!" Dongpyo said while running towards the two "Ohh the one and only Son Dongpyo!" Yohan said then Junho just hugged Dongpyo then walked back to their table leaving Yohan alone "YAH DON'T LEAVE ME HERE!!!" then Yohan ran after them, when they were all sitting down on their table Jinwoo got curious since not all of his eomma and appa's friends are there. "Eomma wheres the other hyungs?" Jinwoo asked "Ahh you mean the two idiots and Seungwoo hyung?" Wooseok asked "Yeah where are they?" Jinwoo said then Wooseok just said that he didn't know since they are usually late, Hyungjun and Dongpyo on the other hand doesn't know who is he talking about since they are usually the ones who goes home early and leave Jinwoo with his eomma and appa so they just shrugged it off and continued to talk to the others. Seconds later Dongpyo and the others saw 6 guys walking towards their table and to their surprise their new friends was with 3 other guys Dohyun was two other people then Minhee and Eunsang are talking while the other one was just walking towards the table noticing something more likely someone then Dongpyo noticed the tall guy who looked at him and winked at him which made him blush and look away from the tall male. "Took you guys long enough." Wooseok said "Seungyoun hyung, Hangyul hyung, Seungwoo hyung you guys are here!!!" Jinwoo said with excitement which made the hyungs smile at him "Soo to the people who doesn't know me I'm Cho Seungyoun." Seungyoun said "And I'm Lee Hangyul also I'm dating him *points at Seungyoun* just letting you know." Hangyul said "And I'm the oldest Han Seungwoo nice to meet you all." Seungwoo then smiled at them then turned his head to Dongpyo who is just looking at him "Nice to meet you too hyungs my name is Song Hyungjun!" Then Hyungjun gave them a bright smile after that they all turned their heads to Dongpyo who is still in daze.

Dongpyo's pov

I can't belive that we met again and I'm feeling this weird feeling again and I don't like it- "HEY EARTH TO SON DONGPYO!!!" Hyungjun said waving his hand in front of my face "H-huh??" I got confused since they are all looking at me "Hyung introduced yourself." Jinwoo said "A-ahh I'm sorry, my name is Son Dongpyo nice to meet you all." I said then bowed, AISH SON DONGPYO WHY DID YOU SUTTER?! "Nice to meet you again Dongpyo-ya~" Seungwoo hyung said which made me blush since he remembered what happened earlier "You guys already met?" Hyungjun asked "He bumped into me earlier then ran away." Seungwoo hyung said which made me blush even more and I could see Hyungjun trying his hardest not to laugh, AISH I JUST WANTED TO DISAPPEAR!!! "I-I-I'm sorry about that hyung..." I said then just laughed nervously "It's fine no ones hurt so we're all good." He said then smiled at me warmly which made my heart melt- WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT SON DONGPYO STOP IT!!!

Seungwoo's pov

Man Son Dongpyo is an interesting guy I hope we will be close in the future I would love to tease him and then see his cute pouting fac- WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING?! IF HE HEARD ME SAYING THESE HE'LL THINK THAT I'M A CREEP AISH GET YOURSELF TOGETHER HAN SEUNGWOO HE IS JUST A KID!!!

"Ok so I hope you guys liked this first chapter its my first time so I hope you guys will go easy on me and also updates might take long since I still have school welp I'll see you guys ont the next chapter byeeee!!!"