Chapter 4

Third person pov

When they all reach the school they were panting and all the ones who ran were tired so before going inside school they decided to go to the 7-Eleven in front of their school and decided to buy stuff. Seungwoo bought 2 energy drinks, Seungyoun bought a sandwich for him and Dohyun, Wooseok bought a chocolate for Jinwoo, Hangyul bought a green tea and also a banna milk for Dohyun, Yohan and Junho bought iced tea, Jinhyuk bought water for Jinwoo, Dongpyo bought strawberry milk, Eunsang and Minhee bought snacks, Minkyu bought a chocolate milk for Hyungjun, after that everyone is happy then they went inside school they all decided to separate their ways and go to their classrooms.

Dongpyo's pov

When we got to our classroom I quickly went to my seat since its still early and we still have 30 minutes before class starts I decided to take a nap but I didn't know the the others were planning something and didn't include me in it.

Third person pov

While Donpyo took a nap in his seat the others gathered together and planned a little surprise for Dongpyo "So this is what we'll do 1st. We go to the classroom of our hyungs then look for Seungwoo hyung." Dohyun said "2nd. We'll tell Seungwoo hyung to stay in our classroom until Dongpyo wakes up!" Eunsang added "3rd. He should sit on Eunsang's table which is literally beside Dongpyo then his face should be near him but not too close so we can see his reaction afterwards!" Minhee also added then they all nodded to their plan and went to the hyungs classroom when they saw them all talking to each other they went inside the room "Ohh what brings you gays here?" Hangyul asked then Yohan laughed they only received a glare from Wooseok and Jinhyuk "Wow they really care about Jinwoo." Seungyoun mumbled but not too low for the two to hear "OFC WE DO HE IS OUR 'SON'!!!" They snapped at Seungyoun who just threw his hands up in defeat "Jesus can't you guys shut up they came here for a reason ya know." Junho said "And who the hell told you to talk rob-" Hangyul couldn't finish since Yohan was ready to kick him then Junho just smiled at Hangul in victory. "So where you guys doing here? And where's Dongpyo?" Minkyu asked then that is how the hyung line noticed that the shortie isn't with them "He's asleep and we left him there." Eunsang said "So why are you here?" Wooseok asked suspiciously "We are here for Seungwoo hyung, don't worry we won't bother you guys!" Hyungjun said then smiled brightly the others just nodded and then talked to each other leaving Seungwoo with the kids "So whatcha need kiddos?" Seungwoo asked and most of them cringed at what he said "Eww hyung don't say things like that!" Eunsang said still cringing "Alright, alright so what do you guys want?" Seungwoo asked "Much better~" Minhee said then Dohyun explained their plan to Seungwoo who then smiled at them after explaining "Then what will I get if I did what you guys want?" Seungwoo said raising an eyebrow "Dongpyo duhh~" Hyungjun said with a hint of sarcasm "Ok nope not gonna happen." Seungwoo said then turned his back from his dongsaengs "WHA?! HYUNGGG~" Dohyun said trying to please Seungwoo which worked "Alright fine but in one condition..." Seungwoo said with a very serious tone "We'll walk home together alone without you guys." Seungwoo said then they just nodded then Seungwoo shook Dohyun's hands and proceeded to their classroom, when they got there Seungwoo took a picture of the sleeping Dongpyo before doing their plan, when he did it he decided to study Dongpyo's facial features then he noticed that the kid is waking up so he waited for a like 3 seconds before Dongpyo opened his eyes only to see Seungwoo smiling at him "Morning sleepy head~" Seungwoo said in a sweet voice Dongpyo blushed at how close their faces was so he backed up "H-H-HYUNG WH-WHY WAS Y-YOUR FACE TOO CLOSE?!" Dongpyo asked still shocked "Nothing I just really wanna study your facial features." Seungwoo said still smiling and also he looks calm outside but inside his heart is almost like jumping out of his chest "HELL YEAH WE GOT A NICE REACTION!!!" Dohyun said proud of his plan back to Seungwoo and Dongpyo, while Dongpyo is still blushing Seungwoo took this chance to ask him to hang out later "Hey Dongpyo wanna go somewhere later?" Seungwoo asked "Where are we going hyung?" Dongpyo asked "The mall I wanted to buy some new clothes since I haven't bought some for months." Seungwoo said "I'll do it but you have to treat me~" Dongpyo said with a cheeky smile "Haa... Fine just come with alright?" Seungwoo said then Dongpyo just nodded when Seungwoo looked at the time he thought that its time for him to go back to his classroom since classes are gonna start soon so he said bye to his dongsaengs and left their classroom.

Dongpyo's pov

Well that was an experience that I will seriously never forget when Seungwoo hyung left Hyungjun and the others surrounded me "Soo you guys going out after school?" Dohyun said while smirking, seriously why is this kid soo weird "He just asked me to go with to the mall to buy clothes, what's the big deal?" I said to them "Hyung its a big deal alright, Seungwoo hyung rarely asks someone to go with him somewhere!" Jinwoo said and I didn't know why but it made me smile thinking that I'm special that's why he asked me to go with him, the others didn't ask anymore questions and just talked to each other since they are bored then I got a text message when I saw who it was from I smiled.

Seungwoo hyung

Seungwoo hyung:
Hey could you at least at a heart on my name :((((

Me:
Alright~

You changed Seungwoo hyung's nickname to Hyungie💖

Me:
There much better?

Hyungie💖:
Yep! Lemme chang yours too~

Hyungie💖 changed your nickname to pyopyo💖

Hyungie💖:
There so we are matching :)))

pyopyo💖:
Aww that's so cute~ Thanks hyung!

Hyungie💖:
Hey don't ditch me later alright?

pyopyo💖:
Don't worry I won't hehehe well the ttyl its almost time I don't wanna get caught.

Hyungie💖:
Alright see you later!

pyopyo💖:
Yep see you too~

After that the teacher came in good thing I already put my phone down or else she will take my phone and also put me in detention.

Seungwoo's pov

I stared at my phone smiling like an idiot while reading the messages that Dongpyo sends to me. AISH SERIOUSLY HOW CAN SOMEONE BE SO CUTEEE!!! Ohh how I wish he could be mine forever- HERE WE GO AGAIN WITH YOUR SHIT HAN SEUNGWOO, GET YOUR SELF TOGETHER GEEZ!!! "Ohh you look extra happy today hyung~" Seungyoun said "Maybe its because of the plan that the kids made him do!" Hangyul said then they all nodded agreeing to what Hangyul said "Maybe its something different but still related to the plan of the kids." Junho said, HOW THE FUCK DOES HE EVEN KNOW?! "Maybe but we should just let hyung be he had never been this happy." Minkyu said, man I need to thank this kid for saving me from more questions, then our teacher came and started the lesson.

"What do you guys think of this double update? I did an double update since the next one might take long but hey hope you guys liked it and also we are almost to 100 reads everybody I just want to thank you guys so much, so yeah see ya on the nexr one peace!"