Chapter 6

Seungwoo's pov

Saturday came and I told Dongpyo that I haven't said anything to the others so I'm planning to tell them on our gc.

X1❤️💖❤️

Captain Seung changed the group name to X1❤️💖❤️

PrinceWooseok:
Where'd you get the name hyung?

Captain Seung:
I don't really know I just thought of it

IDIOT 1:
There's something you wanna say hyung?

Captain Seung:
HOW THE HELL DID YOU KNOW THAT I'M GONNA SAY SOMETHING?!

IDIOT 1:
I just felt like you have to say something
CoolGuyMinhee:
WAZZUP HOES!!
FROZENAdIcT:
SHUT UP BITCH!!
PrinceWooseok:
Shut up Jinhyuk! Jinwoo is also here idiot!
Haenami~:
I heard my name!
KimMinkyu:
HYUNGJUN
Hyungjunieee:
Ya need me?
KimMinkyu:
O

MG IT WORKED! THANKS WOOSEOK HYUNG!

PrinceWooseok:
Welcome? I didn't even know what I did
TaekwondoKid:
I thought Seungwoo hyung has something to say?

Captain Seung:
Ohh yeah! I have something to say!

MaknaeRapper:
What is it hyung?
IDIOT 2:
Yeah I'm also curious

Captain Seung:
Well Dongpyo and I just planned to watch a movie with you guys, so wanna come?

GoblinJunho:
I'm in
TaekwondoKid:
I'M IN TOO
Priki?:
Yeah sure why not
Haenami~:
I don't want horror!
Hyungjunieee:
Yup mee too!
FROZENAdDiCt:
Its alright Jinwoo, eomma and appa will be there to protect you!
Haenami~:
If you say soo... Then alright!
PrinceWooseok:
GOOD!
KimMinkyu:
I'm here for you Hyungjun :)))
Hyungjunieee:
Thanks hyung!

Captain Seung:
Ok looks like all of us are in so all of you guys get dressed and come to our dorm when all of you guys are done :))

FROZENAdDiCt, PrinceWooseok, Haenami~, IDIOT 1, IDIOT 2, MaknaeRapper, KimMinkyu, Hyungjunieee, Priki?, CoolGuyMinhee, GoblinJunho, TaekwondoKid, and Captain Seung has logged off

When I finished telling them what to do I took a quick shower and I quickly got dressed, I wore the matching shirt that I bought for me and Dongpyo, pants, last but not least my black shoes. I was on my way to leave my drom when my phone suddenly buzzed and when I saw the caller ID my lips quickly formed a smile and picked up the call. "Hello?" I said "Ahh hyung! Are you ready?" Dongpyo asked "Yep, you should've just came to my drom room rather than just calling me." I said then he just giggled "How about you are you ready?" I asked "Yep and we are already on our way out." Dongpyo said "Is that soo, then I'll just see you at the elevator." I said then he just hummed in response after that I ended the call and went out of my dorm also locking the door and went to the elevator and pushed the down button, when the elevator door opened I saw the three kids then I looked at Dongpyo who is also wearing the matching shirt that I bought for him I went in and pushed the ground floor button since they pushed the 5th floor button to get Dohyun and the others. "Soo did we all plan on matching?" Hyungjun said then smirked at Dongpyo "Nope were good." I said then smiled at them and when the elevator door opened Dohyun and the others were shocked before going in the elevator "Soo did you guys plan on matching?" Dohyun asked but I can feel that they are all smirking "Lets just say that I hoped for it to happen." I said then I heard all of them say 'ohhh' and I also felt that Dongpyo is blushing, the others will also have the same reaction as Dohyun and the others.