Chapter 9

Third person pov

It was already midnight and everyone was getting sleepy specially Seungwoo's parents so they decided to end whatever they were doing and went to sleep, Seungwoo told the maids to clean 2 guests rooms for his friends "Ok idiots split into 2 groups." Seungwoo said the the others followed and ended with the hyung line and maknae line being separated "Alright good! Dongpyo you will sleep in my room~" Seungwoo said then the maids came down and told him the the rooms are ready he thanked them first before leading the other upstairs, when they got up the 2 groups immediately chose their room which wasn't the same one so they don't have to fight for it, before going inside their room they quickly said their goodnights and went inside their rooms, Seungwoo walked to his room followed by the shy Dongpyo, when they got in the room Dongpyo was amazed on how big Seungwoo's room was "WAH!!! Hyung your room is huge!!!" Dongpyo said which made Seungwoo chuckle "Your cute you know~" Seungwoo said while pinching Dongpyo's cheeks then a moment of silence happened while they are looking at each other's eyes, Seungwoo took this chance and cupped Dongpyo's cheeks and kissed him, Dongpyo was shocked at first but returned the kiss anyway (A/N: please don't expect more than making out cuz this author only reads smuts not write one hehe~) that is how they ended their night.

~time skip~
The next day came and everyone's awake except Seungwoo and Dongpyo so the hyung and maknae line went to Seungwoo's room to check if they are awake, when the got inside the room they saw the 2 sleeping peacefully "Why are they still fully clothed?!" Seungyoun asked then Wooseok smacked his head "Its maybe because they didn't do it idiot." Wooseok said which made everyone laugh but silently since they might wake them up "Seungwoo hyung has never cuddled any of us like that~" Dohyun said "Don't worry I'm here Dohyun~" Hangyul said and hugged Dohyun then Jinwoo saw Hyungjun taking pictures "Why are you taking pictures Hyungjun?" Jinwoo asked "For Dongpyo hyung! He will love these pictures that I got, he can even make it as his wallpaper." Hyungjun said then continued to take pictures "Your right that's better that a shirtless Seungwoo hyung wallpaper." Jinwoo said then they herd a knock on the door "Come in!" Minkyu said then Jiwook came in "Is the young master still asleep? His parents and sister wants you guys to go down for breakfast." Jiwook said, everyone nodded and left the room "Ohh just wake them up Jiwook hyung!" Hyungjun said and followed the others, Jiwook proceeded to waking up Dongpyo and Seungwoo "Sir wake up!" Jiwook said then shaked Seungwoo's body "Alright I'm up, I'm up!" Seungwoo said "Sir wake up Dongpyo your family and friends are waiting downstairs." Jiwook said then left the room "Dongpyo wake up~ We need to eat breakfast~" Seungwoo said while lightly shaking Dongpyo "Why aren't you waking up?!" Seungwoo said still lightly shaking Dongpyo "Maybe because I need a morning kiss?" Dongpyo said with his eyes still closed, Seungwoo smiled and gave Dongpyo a quick yet sweet peck on the lips "Ok now wake up sunshine I'll just wash my face." Seungwoo said and let go of Dongpyo who held Seungwoo's hand so he won't leave "Hyung~ bring me with you~" Dongpyo said "Ok now get up so we can wash our faces." Seungwoo said then Dongpyo got up and they went to the bathroom still holding hands. After 5 minutes they quickly went downstairs and to the kitchen since everyone is there "What took you guys too long?" Sunhwa said "We went to the bathroom to wash our faces that why." Seungwoo said and sat beside his father while Dongpyo sat in the middle of Hyungjun and Jinwoo "Hyung, Hyungjun has a new wallpaper that you can use~" Jiwoo whispered to Dongpyo who looked at Hyungjun with a confused face "What? Can't I eat in peace?" Hyungjun said and continued eating then Dongpyo looked at Jinwoo "Looks like he won't show me." Dongpyo said and started eating his breakfast. After a few minutes Seungwoo's parents spoke "Ok kids we are going to leave now." Mr. Han said "It was really nice to see you guys even though its just for a day." Mrs. Han said and smiled which everyone returned "Well I guess I'll see you guys next time." Sunhwa said and stood up from the table followed by Seungwoo and their parents, when they got to the front door they had a small chat "Good luck on your studies son, I'll miss you." Mr. Han said and hugged Seungwoo who also hugged back "Why are you two still standing there come here!" Seungwoo said then they had a group hug after that they all said there goodbyes "Jeonghwa take care of them alright! Drive safe!" Seungwoo said and Jeonghwa just nodded and opened the car door for Seungwoo's family then left.

Seungwoo's pov

Why do I feel like something bad is going to happen to them, I don't trust that Jeonghwa guy. "JIWOOK!!!" I called and to my surprise he came very quickly "What is it sir?" Jiwook asked "I want you to tell 6 guards to follow my family, oh and tell them to use a different car so Jeonghwa won't suspect anything." I said "Yes sir." Jiwook said and went out to call for some guards, Jiwook told them my plan and they just nodded then Jiwook returned to me "Sir they already left." Jiwook reported "Alright..." I said "Can I ask why you wanted to follow their car?" Jiwook asked "I don't trust Jeonghwa, I know he's just new but I have a really bad feeling about him." I said "Do you want me to double our security outside sir since all of your friends are here anyway." Jiwook said "Yeah that might be better." I said and Jiwook just nodded and went out to tell the other guards to double the security, I really hope my family is ok.

"Ok guys I finally finished this chapter I hope you guys liked it and I really want to thank all of you guys and X1 for giving me inspiration to continue this book even though I take too long in updating welp thats all for this chapter see you guys next time hope you guys have a great day bye!"