Chapter 15

Third person pov

A few years had passed and everyone married their partner except Jinwoo who is now an idol and lost contact of all of their friends since they are all busy with a lot of stuff Dongpyo and Seungwoo had adopted their first son and bought a house for their family, Seungwoo is now the CEO of his family's business while Dongpyo stayed at home and took care of their son. "YAH DONGWOO-YA!!! STOP PLAYING WITH THE MUD!!!" Dongpyo shouted making Dongwoo stop what he was doing and went to Dongpyo "Aish this kid, look your all dirty now!" Dongpyo exclaimed while wiping Dongwoo's hands with wet wipes "Sorry appa won't do it again." Dongwoo said "Alright let's go home now, your dad might be home early." Dongpyo said making Dongwoo excited. When they got home Dongpyo took Dongwoo in the bathroom for a bath after that he got the kid ready then Dongwoo went to his room and played with his toys while Dongpyo took a quick shower and changed his clothes since he was already sweaty, after a few minutes Seungwoo arrived "I'M HOME!!!" Seungwoo shouted making Dongwoo run out of his room and quickly went downstairs and hug his dad who just came home from his work.

~time skip~
The next day came and since Seungwoo didn't have work today the family decided to have a family day outside so they all went to the amusement park where they played and ride some rides which allows kids like Dongwoo to ride after having their activities they decided to take a brake and eat their lunch which Dongpyo packed for their day out while eating Seungwoo recieved a call from an unknown number he hesitated to answer it at first but then left his family and ended up answering it.

"Hello?" Seungwoo said "HYUNG OH MY GOSH FINALLY!!!" The caller said "I'm sorry but who is this?" Seungwoo asked "Wahh I can't belive you don't remember me!" The caller exclaimed "Just tell me who you are and stop being dramatic!" Seungwoo exclaimed "Its me Cho Seungyoun!" Seungyoun said "HOLY SHIT I CAN'T BELIVE I DIDN'T NOTICE THAT!!!" Seungwoo exclaimed "So whats up?" Seungwoo added "Hyung we are going to have a party since Dohyun and Hyungjun finally adopted their first child! And they both wanted you and Dongpyo to be there!" Seungyoun said "Is that soo..." Seungwoo said "You guys can't come?" Seungyoun asked "Its not that, its just I'm scared that the party might go out of hand." Seungwoo said "Well that might happen thats why I told them to just have a reunion party rather than bringin the kids with them specially Dohyun and Hyungjun's baby." Seungyoun said "Reunion party is great I can just leave Dongwoo to my parents." Seungwoo said "Alright hyung I'll text you the address later!" Seungyoun "Alright see you guys later." Seungwoo said then hung up on Seungyoun.

Seungwoo came back to his family who is still eating "Who called you?" Dongpyo asked "Seungyoun did." Seungwoo said "Ohh he did, what did you guys talk about?" Dongpyo asked "I'll tell you once we finished our activities for today." Seungwoo said then Dongpyo just nodded, after eating and doing other activities which ended quite fast, they all went back home, Seungwoo carried Dongwoo back to his room so that the kid can sleep peacefully then went to the living room where Dongpyo is "Soo what did Seungyoun hyung tell you?" Dongpyo asked again "Well he wanted to have a reunion and he already texted me the address where the event will happen so what do you think should we go?" Seungwoo asked "What about Dongwoo?" Dongpyo asked "I've thought about leaving him with mom and dad while we're out." Seungwoo said "Alright then we'll go, what time are we going there?" Dongpyo asked "Seungyoun said that everyone agreed to go there at 7 pm so I guess we'll leave at 6:30 so that we can drop off Dongwoo at the mansion." Seungwoo said then Dongpyo just nodded then went to Dongwoo's room and packed his clothes, toys, and milk but in a quiet way so that the kid won't wake up.

~time skip~
It was already time to leave but before they left both Seungwoo and Dongpyo told Dongwoo what their plans are for today so that the kid won't cry why their parents aren't with him. "Ok Dongwoo-ya appa and dad have something to do tonight so you will stay with grandma and grandpa tonight." Dongpyo explained "Why can't I go with you guys?" Dongwoo asked "Sorry bud but its only for adults, don't worry bud Sunhee-ya is also at the mansion together with grandma and grandpa." Seungwoo said "Really?! Lets go now, I already miss Sunhee noona!" Dongwoo said, and with that they dropped Dongwoo off at the mansion where his favorite cousin is together with Seungwoo's older sister and parents, after dropping Dongwoo off Seungwoo drove to the location of their reunion but there was a huge traffic so they were a bit late. "Finally you guys came!" Hangyul said "Hehe sorry for being late there was a huge traffic." Dongpyo explained "Its alright, lets start the party now!" Seungyoun exclaimed then all of them started to party by singing, dancing, and doing crazy stuff a few hours later someone came in "Sorry if I'm late." He said "OH MY GOD!!! MY SON!!!" Wooseok shouted then ran towards Jinwoo who recieved a tight hug from Wooseok "Hyung too tight!" Jinwoo exclaimed "Wahh you call me hyung now! It was supposed to be eomma." Wooseok said then faked a cry "Alrigh eomma nice to see you again." Jinwoo said then hugged Wooseok then greeted the others not long after they all continued to party until they are all tired then went home Seungwoo told his parents that Dongwoo will stay at their mansion tonight since both him and Dongpyo are too tired, after the party Seungwoo and Dongpyo quickly went home and went to sleep the next day when they got up both of them got ready then went to Seungwoo's parents and picked up Dongwoo then went back home and had another family bonding.

"Alright I know this sucks but this is the ending of this book sorry if it sucks its just that I don't really know what else to put but yeah sorry again guys byeee :)))"