Chapter 14

Third person pov

Dohyun was on his way to school alone since he wanted to think about stuff without the others worrying about him "Haa... Am I being too harsh on Minkyu hyung...?" Dohyun said while walking, not long after he heard running footsteps behind him but he didn't mind them not until the guy running held his shoulders and turned him around, Dohyun was about to scream but the guy talked "Dohyun-ah..." Minkyu said, Dohyun pushed his hands away "Hyung Jesus Christ you scared me!" Dohyun exclaimed "Oh sorry about that..." Minkyu said then bowed his head "Hyung uhm... I just want to say I'm sorry for saying those harsh things to you... I hope you forgive me..." Dohyun said then Minkyu looked up in shock "W-what? You shouldn't be sorry Dohyun-ah I should be the one sorry! Thats why I ran to you when I saw you walking." Minkyu said "Hyung lets talk in a cafe I'm getting hungry, I didn't get to eat breakfast today since I really wanna walk alone." Dohyun explained "What about your school?" Minkyu asked "Its alright to be late for today." Dohyun said then smiled at Minkyu who also returned the smile "Uhm hyung what do you mean by your school, aren't you also going to school?" Dohyun asked "I'll tell you once we get to the cafe." Minkyu said then the both of them started walking to the cafe.

~time skip~
Both of them reached the cafe then looked for a vaccan seat, when they already found one Minkyu offered to pay since he wants to treat Dohyun as his sorry gift, with that Minkyu took Dohyun's order and went to the counter, while waiting for Minkyu Dohyun recieved a text from Hyungjun.

Junjun💕💖💕

Junjun💕💖💕:
Dohyunie why aren't you at school? Hangyul hyung and Seungyeon hyun told me that you left early.

Dohyunie💖:
Well something came up and I think I'll be late for today hehe sorry ✌🏻

Junjun💕💖💕:
Next time inform me alright.

Dohyunie💖:
Yes I will, love you see you later 😘

Junjun💕💖💕:
Love you too be careful alright byee ❤️

With that Dohyun placed his phone back in his pocket at the same time Minkyu came back with their orders "Hyungjun texted you didn't he." Minkyu said while putting their foods on the table then sat down "Yeah." Dohyun said "So hyung about earlier, what do you mean by that?" Dohyun asked "Yeah about that... I won't go to school anymore since my family decided to live in America from now on and we will leave tomorrow and I am very happy that you let me talk to you even just for a few minutes." Minkyu explained then smiled at Dohyun "Are you going to say bye to Hyungjun?" Dohyun asked "Want to but I don't think he forgave me yet." Minkyu said then looked down at his coffee "Hyung I'll help you to talk to him." Dohyun said then Minkyu looked up "Really?! You will do that?!" Minkyu exclaimed "Leave it to me hyung, you'll get to talk to him before you leave tomorrow." Dohyun said and with that they all continued to eat and drink their orders while chatting with each other.

Hyungjun's pov

Its already our break time and Dohyun still hasn't came to school yet haa... I'm really worried about him now he has never been late for no reason wahh I'm really worried "Yah Hyungjun-ah wheres Dohyun-ah?" Dongpyo asked "I don't know..." I answered, everyone continues to do what they were doing while I am here still worrying about my giant boyfriend then someone came to our table "Good Morning everybody!" Seungwoo hyung exclaimed wahh even Seungwoo hyung who is supposed to be a CEO right now is here "SEUNGWOO-YAA!!!" Dongpyo exclaimed and ran towards Seungwoo hyung "Hyungs I'll just go to the bathroom." I said then went to the bathroom.

Third person pov

While Hyungjun was at the bathroom Dohyun came to their table "YAH YOU GIANT BABY WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?!" Seungyoun asked "Out with a friend." Dohyun answered "Kid you got us worried, next time tell us if your going out alright." Hangyul said "Yes hyungs, so wheres my Hyungjunie?" Dohyun asked "He's in the bathroom right now." Jinwoo anwered and with that Dohyun quickly went to the bathroom where he saw Hyungjun washing his hands "Ohh Dohyunie~ Your here~" Hyungjun said then hugs Dohyun who also hugged back "Ohh Junie theres someone who wants to talk to you." Dohyun said and broke the hug "Huh? Who?" Hyungjun asked "Lets go to the school fields!" Dohyun exclaimed then dragged Hyungjun out of the bathroom then went to the school fields where they saw Minkyu standing and waiting for them "You forgave him already?" Hyungjun asked "Yeah after I heard his side of the story." Dohyun answered "I guess I'll talk to him since its already you who brought me here." Hyungjun said then walk towards Minkyu "Hyung..." Hyungjun said "Ohh your here..." Minkyu said "So what do you want to say?" Hyungjun asked "Ok first of all I want to say sorry for all the things that I did to you in the past and I'm happy that you've found someone who is always there for you not like me, second of all I wanted to talk to you since I'm leaving tomorrow I just wanted to fix everything before I leave hope you will forgive me." Minkyu explained "You know what I'll skip school for today so we can hang out as friends!" Hyungjun suggested "How are you going to do that?" Minkyu asked "I'll just tell Dohyun what we will do today so he won't think of other things." Hyungjun said then ran to Dohyun and told him everything which Dohyun agreed to and with that Hyungjun and Minkyu ran out of the school gate when the guard wasn't looking and with that both of them hung out for the whole day before Minkyu leaves tomorrow.

"OK GAYS IM BACK SORRY FOR TELLING YOU GUYS THAT I WILL DISCONTINUE ON THIS ONE, ITS JUST THAT I LOST INTEREST ON THIS BOOK FOR A WHILE BUT ITS BACK NOW I HOPE I CAN FINISH THIS BOOK HWAHWHA SEE YOU GUYS ON THE NEXT ONE :)))"