Chapter 3

Dongpyo's pov

I suddenly woke up early since I got thirsty so I got myself a glass of water then saw the time its already 5am which is an hour early from my original wake up time when going to school so I decided to cook breakfast for Hyungjun and Jinwoo since they are still asleep so I cooked them pancakes and also eggs and bacon after 30 minutes of cooking and yes I took long since it keeps on getting burned so I decided to eat my breakfast for 5 minutes then get ready for school in 25 minutes then I decided to wake up Hyungjun and Jinwoo who has the same room so I went in their room they had a separate bed so I decided to wake up Hyungjun first "Yahh! Wake up!" I said while shaking him then he slightly opened his eyes "Hyung 5 more minutes!" Hyungjun said then turned his back from me I sighed then moved on to Jinwoo "Jinwoo-yaa wake up I made you breakfast." I said while shaking his body lightly then he got up and hugged me "Hyung carry me there~" I sighed then carried him to the dining table when he saw the food his eyes lit up which made me smile then went back to their room "YAH SONG HYUNGJUN WAKE UP NOW!!" I shouted at him then he got startled and went to the dining area just lije Jinwoo his eyes sparkled when he saw the food "Alright you two crackheads after eating take a bath already alright." I said then they just nodded and continued eating I went to the couch and sat there while waiting for them to finish what they were supposed to do. After for God knows how long they finished "What the hell took you guys long?!" I asked with an annoyed tone they just laughed nervously then looked at each other "Haa... Whatever that is I don't care anymore lets just go." I said then they just nodded "Hyung what about Minhee hyung and the others?" Hyungjun asked while walking to the elevator "Then lets go to their room and ask if they wanna walk to school with us." I said then pushed the down button of the elevator then the elevator door opened so I pushed the 5th floor button after a few seconds the elevator door opened to the 5th floor we got out then looked for the room 202 when we saw their room Jinwoo knocked on the door then Eunsang opened the door "Ohh hey guys!" Eunsang said cheerfully "Where are the others?" I asked "Ohh they are getting ready." Eunsang said I was just about to say something when Dohyun came out of his room looking for something "Hyung have you seen my socks?" Dohyun asked then looked at us shocked "OHH DONGPYO HYUNG!!!" Dohyun said cheerfully "Do you guys wanna go to school together?" Hyungjun asked "Yeah! Please come in first since we are not yet ready." Dohyun said then scratched the back of his head, we went inside then sat on the couch waiting for them then I got a text from an unknown number.

Unknown

Unknown:
HEY DONGPYO!! ITS ME SEUNGWOO!!

Me:
Ohh its just you hyung~ So what's up? Also where did you get my number?

Unknown:
Ahh I asked Wooseok! I'm just wondering if you are already walking to school?

Me:
Ahh well I'm going to walk with Dohyun and the others do you wanna join us hyung?

Unknown:
I don't know they may still be mad at me for what I did to you...

You changed unknown's nickname to 'Seunwoo hyung'

Me:
Don't worry hyung I'll be there so they won't do anything to you :)))

Seungwoo hyung:
Is it alright if the others will join us?

Me:
OFC!!! The more the better!

Seungwoo hyung:
Alright then I'll see you guys here at the ground floor :)))

Me:
Alright~

After that everyone was ready but before we left I told them that the hyungs are coming with us they were shocked "Why did you let them?!" Dohyun asked clearly still mad "Hey its not their fault ok so don't be mad at them!" I said to them Dohyun just sighed in defeat since he clearly can't do anything to change my mind "But hyung won't it be awkward?" Jinwoo asked "I don't think so, unless you guys won't talk to them, specifically you Nam Dohyun." I said then Dohyun looked at me shocked "What did I do?!" Dohyun asked "Well lets just say you were a bit too much." I said "Alright fine I'll be nice now and say sorry~" Dohyun said then we all just smiled at him, after that we left the room and went to the elevator and waited for it to open and when it opened I pushed the ground floor button again after a few seconds the elevator doors opened then we saw the hyungs outside waiting for us.

Third person pov

When the hyungs saw the maknae line they just smiled even Seungyoun when they all are out side Dongpyo pushed Dohyun to face the hyungs "Uhm... Yeah about yesterday I am very sorry for saying to much and also ignoring you guys... Yeah I hope you guys can forgive me." Dohyun said then bowed to them the hyungs just smiled at him then Seungyoun and Hangyul went to him and teased him "Haa... The idiot trio is back..." Wooseok said then he felt a hug when he saw the guy who was hugging him he quickly hugged back "Eomma!!!" Jinwoo said "Aish I missed you!!!" Wooseok said and Jinhyuk was just taking pictures of them since their cute Hyungjun went to Minkyu hyung who just hugged him, Eunsang and Minhee just continued to talk to each other then we started walking then Dongpyo went beside Seungwoo hyung who is in front walking all by himself "Soo what's got you all smiley mister?" Seungwoo asked "Hehehe its just that everything is back to normal!" Dongpyo said with pure happiness, Seungwoo just smiled at how cute Dongpyo is while the two are talking they didn't know that the others were talking about them then Seungwoo thought of something then he whispered it to Dongpyo's ear "Hey wanna ditch thses guys?" Seungwoo asked then Dongpyo whispered back "How???" Seungwoo just smiled at him then whispered the plann to Dongpyo "Ok so here's what we are gonna do 1st. you'll carry my bag since I can't do it while I'm carrying my bag 2nd. When I already kneeled you will hop on my back then we will ran away from them." Seungwoo whispered then Dongpyo just nodded since he thought that it'll be fun so then they started their plan Seungwoo handed his bag to Dongpyo the others were confused then they stopped walking which made the others stop walking too they had a little space between them so yeah when Seungwoo kneeled Dongpyo quickly went to his back then the others already know whats happening so Seungwoo quickly ran with Dongpyo on his back then Dohyun quickly went to Hangyul's back then Hangyul carried Seungyoun in a bridal style then ran after Seungwoo Jinhyuk did the same to his so called family then ran after Hangyul, Minkyu then carried Hyungjun then ran after them Yohan did the same to Junho also Eunsang to Minhee. Dongpyo looked at his back surprise that the others are doing the same "HYUNG THEIR CATCHING UP ON US!!" Dongpyo shouted then Seungwoo looked back surprised at what he saw "WHAT THE HELL?!" Seungwoo shouted "HYUNG STOP LOOKING BACK AND CONTINUE RUNNING!!!" Dongpyo said to Seungwoo then Seungwoo just nodded then ran faster "YAH DON'T DITCH US YOU IDIOTS!!!" Seungyoun shouted at Seungwoo and Dongpyo "AHAHAH SORRY NOT SORRY BITCH!!!" Seungwoo said "FUCK YOU HAN SEUNGWOO!!" Jinhyuk said "Shut up Jinhyuk Jinwoo is here!" Wooseok said then hit Jinhyuk's head "Oww stop that!" after that they all just ran after each other until they all made it to school.

"Soo I decided to update since there is no school today thank God but anyways hope you guys liked this chapter I don't even know if its long enough but hey at least I updated right? Also sorry for the sudden curse words I was going to add it on the last chapter but I was hesitant about it so yeab well see you guys on the next one HEHEHEH BYE BYE~"