Chapter 7

Third person pov

Dongpyo woke up at 5am since its already Monday and now he usually wakes up at 5 and not 6, so like his usual routine after walking up he cooks breakfast for the others then eats his breakfast after that he takes a quick shower and gets dressed then proceeds to waking up the boys, when the boys had already woken up he'll tell them to wash up and then he'll sit on the counter for a couple of minutes until the other boys are done getting ready for school. "Hyung we're ready!" Jinwoo and Hyungjun exclaimed "Alright, lets go get Dohyun and the others." Dongpyo said then they just nodded, they went out of their dorm room and locked it then went to the elevator and pushed the down button, when the elevator doors opened they went in and pushed the 5th floor button and waited for it to open, when it opened they saw Dohyun and the others waiting so they went in and pushed the ground floor button "What took you guys too long?" Eunsang asked "These 2 took to long in eating and taking a shower." Dongpyo said pointing at Hyungjun and Jinwoo "Haa... Please be fast next time." Dohyun said, then the elevator doors opened, when they got out they saw the whole hyung line waiting for them "What took you guys too long?!" Yohan asked in a annoyed tone "YAH YOU JUST CAME HERE 2 MINUTES AGO!!!" Seungyoun shouted, Hangyul tried to calm him down with hugs and kisses which resulted to everyone leaving both of them "YOU GUYW WILL DITCH US TOO?!" Hangyul and Seungyoun said then ran after them. Dongpyo on the other side went beside Seungwoo who is smiling at the short boy "Soo how are you Mr. Son?" Seungwoo asked "I'm fine! How about you Mr. Han?" Dongpyo asked "Well I'm fine thank you." Seungwoo said then continued to smile at the boy beside him, Seungwoo noticed that Dongpyo is signaling him to come closer so he can whisper something to him so Seungwoo bent to him "I love you~" Dongpyo whispered which made Seungwoo's smile grew even more and he decided to intertwine their hands and when Dongpyo felt Seungwoo's hand holding his, he couldn't hide his smile that just stayed on his face the whole time while walking to school Seungwoo also has the same expression on his face "Are those 2 dating?" Wooseok asked suspiciously "Yeah, they keep on holding each others hand." Seungyoun said "Maybe they are but Seungwoo hyung just doesn't wanna say it." Junho said which made everyone look at him confused "But why wont hyung tell us?" Yohan asked  (A/N: They are still walking on their way to school alright)  "Revenge more likely..." Junho said which made the others more confused "Revenge?! For what?!" Hangyul asked clearly confused "For the time that you guys are dating and didn't say anything to hyung so he had to figure everything on his own." Junho said and the others understood everything and they didn't even notice that their almost near the  school "Ohh were here!" Minhee exclaimed "Yep, well lets go to our classroom." Wooseok suggested "Where's Dongpyo and Seungwoo hyung?" Hyungjun asked "Probably hanging out with each other." Seungyoun said and continued to walk the others just shrugged it off and followed Seungyoun. Meanwhile Dongpyo and Seungwoo are in the boys bathroom having a heated make out session, since there aren't a lot of students in school they went in the boys bathroom just to have a make out session while they still have time.

~time ski~
The bell rang which means its already lunch the maknae line went to the cafeteria since Dohyun is very hungry and when they saw their hyungs sitting at their usual table they went there and sit with them, Dongpyo sat with the maknae line which is kinda far from Seungwoo so you can see him sulking on his seat while using his phone "You playing a game hyung?" Yohan asked "No I'm using Instagram." Seungwoo said "Why you looking for girls~" Yohan asked teasingly which everyone heard then turned their head towards Dongpyo who is silently eating, Dongpyo noticed the stare so he took of his earphone and asked them what happened "Nothing really Yohan is just being an idiot." Wooseok said then everyone continues to eat, Seungwoo sighed in relief then glared at Yohan but Yohan just shrugged it off and went back to eating.

"Soo yeah I'm ending it here hehehe sorry if its really short I am feeling sick so yeah hope you guys liked it also thank you for 400 reads, thats all hope you guys have a great day :)))"