Chapter 12

Third person pov

After what happened last time everything went back to normal which means everyone is back at their houses and dorms Seungwoo on the other hand stayed with his family since they are still traumatized of what happened last time so Seungwoo decided to take over his father's work as the CEO of their company that is why for the past couple of weeks he hasn't came to school because of that and Dongpyo understood that he won't see Seungwoo for a while but they still keep in touch by calling and texting each other.

Dohyun's pov

Haaa.... Another boring day here at school I don't know why but everything became boring when Seungwoo hyung decided to work as the CEO of their company for the time being but its already recess and you can't go wrong with food so I went to the cafeteria after helping my teacher with carrying the books then bought food and looked for my hyungs and when I saw them I quickly went to their table and sat with them. "What took you soo long?" Seungyoun hyung asked "My teacher asked me to help her carry books thats why." I answered then we all continued eating then I noticed that Minkyu hyung and Hyungjun hyung aren't here so I decided to ask them "Hyungs, where's Hyungjun and Minkyu hyung?" I asked but all of them didn't know where they are so I just shrugged it off, as much as I care for Hyungjun hyung I can't do much because he is dating Minkyu hyung after all and it kinda hurts but as long as Hyungjun hyung is happy with Minkyu hyung I won't interfere with their relationship. After eating I decided to go to the music room since there is still time but then I heard shouting at the dance room so I decided to peek then I saw Hyungjun and Minkyu hyung having an argument, me being me I decided to eavesdrop at their argument "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WITH HER?!" Hyungjun hyung shouted "Look I don't care whatever you think I like Chanyeon so lets just break up." Minkyu hyung said then took his bag and left the room leaving Hyungjun hyung crying, when Minkyu hyung was out of sight I went inside the dance room "Hyung..." I said then Hyungjun hyung raised his head to see me "W-w-what a-are you d-doing h-here?" Hyungjun hyung asked while sobbing and it hurts me to see him crying so I hugged him "Hyung it will be alright I'll be here for you." I said then he hugged me back and cried even more we stayed like that until the bell rang I told him to stay at the clinic for a while and I'll come back at lunch to see how he is and he just nodded and went to the clinic while I went to our classroom.

Third person pov

After 3 hours of classes the bell rang which means its lunch time "Yah! Dohyun-ah are you coming with us to the cafeteria?" Minhee asked "Ahh no hyung I have something to do, don't worry I'll follow." Dohyun said and Minhee just nodded and left with the others after that Dohyun went to the clinic to check on Hyungjun who is sleeping so he decided to wake him up so he can eat "Hyung~ wake up~" Dohyun said while slightly shaking Hyungjun which made Hyungjun wake up "Is it lunch time already?" Hyungjun asked "Yes hyung now lets go and eat." Dohyun said and Hyungjun just nodded then they went to their friends and ate lunch.

~time skip~
5 weeks has passed since Minkyu and Hyungjun's break up and when the others knew what happened they decided to ignore Minkyu, Dohyun on the other side continues to take care of Hyungjun even though his already fine then their dismissal came "Hyungjuniee hyung lets eat ice cream~" Dohyun said and Hyungjun just chuckled at his dongsaengs cute actions "Alright lets go!" Hyungjun said and left with Dohyun, when they reached the store they ordered their ice creams and sat on a table and chatted "Hyung are you alright now?" Dohyun asked "How many times do I have to tell you that already fine~" Hyungjun said "Hyung I was just making sure." Dohyun said and Hyungjun just chuckled, Dohyun didn't know that Hyungjun had already developed feelings from him "Hyung I want to ask you something..." Dohyun said "Ask away~" Hyungjun said "Hyung... Will you be my boyfriend...?" Dohyun said and blushed, Hyungjun was shocked and kinda happy at the same time "Yes I will!" Hyungjun said which made Dohyun shocked and went to hug Hyungjun then left the ice cream shop with their hands intertwined and smiles plastered on their faces that is how they ended their day.

~time skip~
Its been months since Dohyun and Hyungjun had been dating and Seungwoo came back to school resulting a happy and cheerful Dongpyo again after a long time of Seungwoo and Dongpyo not seeing each other now their back again, back to Hyungjun and Dohyun it was already their dismissal time and Dohyun said that he might be late so he told Hyungjun to go home with the other guys but Hyungjun told him that he will wait for him and Dohyun just smiled and kissed his forehead and left to do whatever he was supposed to do, Hyungjun on the other side went to the dance room to practice for their next performance while he was practicing he didn't notice that someone came in after his practice he heard someone clap and he assumed it was Dohyun but when he turned he saw someone else, someone he hated "What are you doing here." Hyungjun said in a serious tone "Just checking how your handling our break up." Minkyu said and smirked "As you can see I'm fine and I felt great as ever!" Hyungjun exclaimed then Minkyu pushed him on the ground and started kissing him "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!!!" Hyungjun shouted while pushing Minkyu away but it was no use since Minkyu is stronger than him but Hyungjun didn't give up "YAH LEAVE ME AL-?!" Hyungjun didn't finish his sentence since Minkyu kissed his lips then Dohyun came into the room and pushed Minkyu away from Hyungjun "HYUNG WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!!!" Dohyun was furious and Hyungjun was just hiding behind him "Why the hell do you care!" Minkyu exclaimed "DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE COME NEAR MY BOYFRIEND OR ELSE I WILL BEAT YOU UP UNTIL YOUR UGLY FACE IS BROKEN!!!" Dohyun shouted "HAH! Boyfriend ohh come on Hyungjun I know your better than this." Minkyu said which made Hyungjun furious and went to Minkyu then slapped him really hard and made him fall out of balance "YOUR THE ONE WHO BROKE UP WITH ME AND NOW YOUR DOING THESE THINGS TO ME! I WAS HAPPY THAT DOHYUN WAS THERE, HE HELPED ME GET OVER YOU, HE HELPED ME BE HAPPY NOT LIKE YOU! AND NOW THAT HE'S HERE I WILL NEVER LET YOU TOUCH ME OR COME NEAR ME YOU HEAR ME! AND HE'S ALSO MUCH MORE BETTER THAT YOU, YOU FUCKING JERK!" Hyungjun shouted then took his bag and Dohyun's arm then left Minkyu there alone, Dohyun and Hyungjun went home Dohyun was very worried but Hyungjun assured him that we was alright and was thankful that he was there to save him and with that Dohyun dropped Hyungjun at his dorm room then went to his dorm room when Hyungjun had already went inside.

"Ok soo I'm very sorry for those who are MingLem shippers, I ship DoLem so yeah I decided to make a chapter about them and I hope you guys liked it even though I suck but hey at least I update right? Well anyway see you guys on the next chapter byeeee also the next chapter might be a continuation of this chapter hehehe yeah i better go AHAHAHAAHA bye again people!"