Chapter 2

Seungwoo's pov

After about 30 minutes of snack time the bell rang which made me slightly disappointed since I won't see the kids and Dongpyo for a few hours so it kinda sucks cause I kinda wanted to talk to them more but I can't do anything since its already time so we all said our goodbyes and started walking back to class with the two idiots Wooseok, Jinhyuk, Junho, Yohan and Minkyu but I kinda envied The kids since they are always with Dongpyo I also want to be with him and- WAIT WHAT THE ACTUAL FRICK DID I SAY?! You've been like this ever since you saw the boy what the hell is wrong with you Han Seungwoo?! "Hyung you alright? You look disappointed." Minkyu asked "He's disappointed since we have classe." Wooseok added which made me look at him since he is half right about why I'm disappointed right now "Are you kidding me! There must be a different reason to why Seungwoo hyung is disappointed right now!" Yohan said which made all of us look at him except Junho "Seungwoo hyung is disappointed since he won't see the kids for a few hours specifically Dongpyo." Junho said which actually made me blush and most of the guys were shock since I rarely blush about something or someone "OHH HE'S BLUSHING!!!" Jinhyuk screamed which made everyone take their phones out and take a picture of me and since I can't do anything about that I just sighed and let them take a picture of me blushing "Hyung do you like Dongpyo?" Hangyul asked "You know what I don't really know." I said still blushing and also feeling these weird feels and I think I know this feeling but I'm not really sure if it's for Dongpyo "Hyung what do you feel about Dongpyo?" Seungyoun asked and that question caught me off guard "Uhm I don't know really... But I have this feeling like I want to protect him." I said then we reached our classroom and to avoid more questions I quickly went to my seat and when I'm on my seat they know that it means 'don't disturb' so they just went to their own seats and I got sleepy so I slept in class since Chemistry is really boring.

Dongpyo's pov

After snack time we all headed back to our classroom since classes are almost starting so yeah we have to be back before the teacher scolds us for being late "Hyung I can't believe that you bumped into Seungwoo hyung AHAHAHA~" Hyungjun said still laughing "Geez get over it!" I said slightly annoyed "Hyung do you by any chance know why Seungwoo hyung looks disappointed when the bell rang?" Dohyun asked "Honestly I don't know since I didn't really pay much attention to hyung." I said "Maybe its because he didn't want us to leave thats why he is disappointed!" Minhee said "Are you serious? Hyung can't be that sweet to his dongsaengs!" Eunsang said then I remembered when we said our goodbyes Seungwoo hyung looked at me first with a smile then his expression suddenly changed when they are already on their way back to their own classroom. "You guys shouldn't underestimate Seungwoo hyung's love for his dongsaengs!" Jinwoo said trying to protect Seungwoo hyung from the others which is very cute of him "How about you Dongpyo hyung?" Dohyun asked "What about me?" I asked clearly confused "About Seungwoo hyung." Dohyun said "Well I think he just doesn't want to start class since their next class might be super boring." I said then they all just nodded at my answer, then after a few seconds we reached our classroom and went to our respective seats. I don't know why but I feel empty whenever Seungwoo hyung isn't here haaa... I guess I really enjoyed him being around huh... WAIT WHAT IN THE WORLD AM I THINKING?! "Hyung you alright? You look so red!" Dohyun said "Yeah are you sick?!" Eunsang added "Ahh no I'm fine, you guys don't have to worry about me!" I said to them then they just nodded "Ahh Hyung I have a question." Dohyun said and I just nodded signaling him to continue "Do you uhm... Perhaps like Seungwoo hyung?" Dohyun added which made me freeze on my seat from his question "Yeah I kinda noticed that you keep on stealing glances at Seungwoo hyung." Eunsang added and now I'm almos as red as a tomato "I uhm... No you got the wrong idea! I was looking at him from time to time since he might scold me from bumping onto him!" I said and they just nodded and continued to talk to each other haaa.... I can't believe that I lied to them but I can't say that I keep on stealing glances on Seungwoo hyung just to admire his face, AISH WHAT THE HELL IS EVEN WRONG WITH ME?! AM I FALLING FOR SEUNGWOO HYUNG?! AISH THIS IS GOING TO BE BAD, since I can't really hide my feelings from my friends! Well I can't hide this forever but I don't even know if I like him or not welp I guess I'll talk to the guys later but not with the hyungs!