Prologue

4 years later

Iris's POV

"Flashback"

Kissing my forehead he promised,
I will always be the Queen of his heart.

Kissing my eyes he promised,
he has eyes only for me.

Kissing my nose he promised,
to care about my every little dream.

Kissing my cheeks he promised,
to always be a gentleman and respect my every wish.

Kissing my chin he promised,
I will always be the only beauty.

Kissing my lips he promised, everything. ....
true passion, true love, true admiration, true to be in all his emotions.

And lastly kissing my neck he claimed me as his, forever and ever till infinity. ...

And now I have only those memories left, to remind me that there was once a time when I was his.

And he mine.

Memories which I treasure.

Memories which are now Vague in his head more precisely, memories that don't even exist for him.

Our lives were fated but God forgot to destined us together.

He is mine, the ring on my finger says but I have no right to put my claim.

No, he is not a betrayer, he is the man who loved me till no end.

He just doesn't remember;

Me.

Us.

Turning off the TV I let the tears stream down my cheeks.
Every day I tell myself, I am strong.

And every day I break seeing him kissing someone else on news and tabloids. Seeing his arms wounded around someone else's waist. His eyes admiring, other's beauty, breaking the vow he made to me.

And alas still, I can't blame him.
As he didn't wrong me.

I don't know whom to blame for what happened to us.
Life played such a joke on me.

"Mommy crying?" the innocent voice of my three years son broke my chain of thoughts.

His head was tilted, confusion gracing his cute innocent face.

"No baby mommy is not crying. See." I said smiling wide, caressing his soft cheeks.

Standing on the bed he moved closer to me and touched my cheeks and that's when I realised that I was crying.

"Mommy got scared of seeing a bad movie. Mommy is not crying. Ok!" I said softly holding him in my arms.

"No scare. I will potect you mommy." and if I wasn't crying earlier, this made my emotions flow without control.

Seeing me sniff my baby hugged me tightly. He is too smart for his knows. He knows when does his mom needs his support.

If that day doctor wouldn't have told me about him breathing inside, then I would have killed myself.

When I thought I am at a dead-end and no reason to live, my baby came as my ray of hope in the darkness and became the reason for my living.

He looks just like his father, same eyes, same hairs and same strength. He is his father's mini version.
Sometimes I really try to imagine how would have Xander reacted, when he would have come to know that he is to become a father.

Don't how much time passed but the silence told me my little baby slept, lying him and myself on the bed, I covered us with a comforter and hugging my baby, my only reason of living I let myself fall asleep with memories of my beloving husband.

***********************************************

Hey, guys so here is the first chapter do comment your views I just wrote it 15 mins ago to give you a little synopsis. And now I will be updating after a few days.

Don't forget to vote comment and share.

I love you, readers.❤❤❤❤

And soon I will be updating Savour.