3.

Just like all other days, I was on the terrace. Once again amazed by the serenity I feel, while watching that beautiful stars.
I remember when I was a kid and lost my favourite doll, I cried for the whole day, it was a gift from my dad. Mom tried consoling me with all but all her attempts went into vain.

Then she took me on the terrace and showed me these beautiful twinkling lights, the small glow of hope in the darkness.
"Sweety whenever you lose, something you love a lot, then you can always come here and make a wish to these beautiful twinkling angels and believe me they will fulfil all your wishes," she said kissing my head tenderly.
And from that day onwards I made it my habit, every time I would lose something or feel low, I would come here sometimes I made wishes. And sometimes just to spend time in serenity they provide me.

I remember out of habit one day I was spreading on the floor of my terrace, watching my faraway friends with a smile on my face, my hands tucked behind my head.

Soon enough I felt someone plopping beside me, I didn't have to look know who the person was, his presence is felt even before my eyes land on him.

My Xander.

We both kept quiet. I know it unusual for Alexander Russo laying like this on the floor, but what warmed my heart is that, with me, he is ready to do anything and everything.

"Sometimes these stars make me jealous." after a moment of silence, his deep voice reached my ears.

"Why so?" I asked my eyes still on the twinkling fairies, and his too.

"More than me, you spend time with them. And I don't know how but they always put a smile on your face. With them, you feel soulful." though he was trying to be offended, the amusement was clear in his voice.

Turning towards him, I looked at his beautiful face, I can see those stars reflecting in his eyes. Once again I was mesmerised by his perfect face. And kept ogling him like a lovesick puppy.

"With them, I may feel soulful, but you don't need to be jealous because if they make my soul alive then you are the soul and lives inside me. From the moment you came into my life, it's only you, because of whom I spend time with them." I said softly. Looking at the love of my life with full admiration.

Xander turned towards, mirroring the same emotions, reflected by my eyes." And can I know, how I am the reason for your spending time with them?"

"I spend time with them, waiting for that one special star to shoot so that I can make a wish of you always being with me," I said truthfully, we both holding each other's eyes"the thought of losing you terrifies me," I said truthfully.

"I don't understand this concept, how can someone who himself is broken, can fulfil wishes of each else," he said frowning.

"Maybe because they know the pain of infringement. And don't want someone else to go through the same pain." Xander's frown changed to one of understanding but I can tell he is not totally convinced.

Xander extended his arms, I crawled towards him, and soon enough we are spooning. " I don't know about them, angel, but I promise from today onwards, fulfilling all your dreams is my responsibility, no matter what it takes to fulfil them, and even if I break in the process of doing so, then I will......"  his words filled my eyes with tears, I couldn't resist myself from raising my head and kissing his lips, reminding myself how lucky I am to have him in my life. After kissing him, I looked into his eyes, filled with so much love that I can't believe.

But right now the same eyes staring back at me is empty.......there is no love, no admiration, there is no........Iris.
Nothing it's empty.

Only questions. That I am unaware of. From the looks, he is Alexander Russo what's missing is my Xander. Right now at this moment, I am ready to do anything for him to just see me with the same passion, and love he used to look at me.