1.

'Rumours is that this mystery woman, with whom we saw Alexander Russo dining is his fiance who.........'

"Don't do this to yourself, Iris. It only brings you pain." Blair said switching the television off.

"It's not like avoiding it, won't," I said monotonously, hiding my emotions well.

But who am I kidding she knows me better than anyone. These last 4 years brought us closer than we ever had.

Sighing she came in front, kneeling she wrapped my palms in her, her face wearing sympathy.

"It won't but at least by avoiding it I won't have to see you shatter every day." little did she know I won't shatter every day since there is nothing left to shatter.
Just scattered pieces of my broken heart that I try collecting every day but like the sand in hand, it slips and gets scattered again.

Looking into her eyes, I tried assuring her that I am ok. But both she and I know I am not.

"Come with me." taking my hands in hers she made me follow her to our balcony.

Sitting on the threshold of our balcony, she handed me a bottle of beer.

"Cheers to our one more mopping night." she clicked our bottles, chuckling.

We kept silence, gazing the stars.

"Loving someone is so easy
But, their memories are such a bitch. No matter how hard we try they don't relinquish." her words thoughtful, reflecting the pain she went through.

I know one may think I am stupid since I am counting on a woman who once tried killing me.

But I don't think so, I believe rather than punishing a person if you can change them then it's more worth it.

Whatever sins Blair did, she is paying its price till now.

When Nathan saved me, he informed us that it was Josh who tortured Blair's sister to death due to his obsession for me.
The knowledge broke Blair, she was helping the man who was actually responsible for her sister's death and if that was not enough, when Nathan came to know about her arrangements with Josh he felt cheated and broke all relations with her.

In just 2 days Blair's whole life was void she was lost, something we both had common and here we are together standing up for each other.
If Blair wouldn't have supported me then, I don't know how I would have handled everything.
She says this is her way of atoning for whatever she had done with me.

"Weird you wish for his memories to fade and I wish for Xander's Vague memories to come back," I said taking a swig from my beer. My words filled with utter hopeless wishes.

"When I was a kid I never thought life would be so difficult, everything was silver but now all dark clouds," she said sadly, her eyes fixed on those stars.

"You know our lives have become just like these stars, seeing from afar it seems as we are beautiful, the twinkling whole night, little do they know how much we are burning from inside," I said recalling the news today. Rumours says Alexander Russo is engaged, my husband is engaged and looks at me I am so helpless that I can't even object.
Today I am feeling more broken if it's possible. Till now I had hope, that maybe someday...but what if he moved on what will I do, how can I see the person I gave my soul to, binding his soul with someone else. And my baby.

Thinking this tears started streaming down my face, hearing my sniffs, Blair immediately engulfed me in a tight hug"let it out, Iris. Cry as much as you want, this is the only way of lessening your pain." and I obeyed. I let everything out. I sobbed, sobbed loud enough for the silent night to hear the pain in my heart. Many times I felt, the pain is becoming unbearable but still my heart didn't stop.

I don't know for how long did I wept, but soon there lived only whimpers.
And I felt light. As if my heart needed to let this flood of emotions to stream out.

"Iris..." "Mommy!!!!!" soon our little bundle of joys came running into our arms. " Jeff's birthday party was awsome," they said together.

Both I and Blair looked at each other, and both our eyes said the same things, they are what we are living for, our happiness our joys.

Her son Kyle is the perfect combination of her and Nathan. He got his eyes from his other, rest he has inherited from Nathan.

After their breakup when Blair came to know that she is pregnant, she didn't know what she is supposed to do, she believed after all that happened, Nathan would never believe it's his son, and secondly, she was not sure herself. And hence she never let anyone know about Kyle.

"I am glad you did baby. Now let's go kill these germs from your teeth. Shall we?". They grinned and ran inside. Racing that who will reach the bathroom first.

Both me and Blair gushed on our kid's cuteness. We stood to follow them.

Ring!! ring!! ring!!

Seeing the caller ID I groaned.

" It's him?" Blair asked amused.

"Who else." smiling I picked the phone.

" Wifey help!!!!  SOS."

********************************

Hey, guys here is the 1st chapter of Vague. So tell me what are views to about it.

And guys suggest me names for Iris and Xander's son.
Whichever name I will love I will name the little bundle If Iris with that.

And guys plz plz plz plz don't forget to
Vote
Comment and
Share.

It's my dearest request please.

Love you all. Enjoy reading.