9.

Iris's POV

"And here is your coffee strong, just the way you like strong but sweetened by a bit of creamer," said Xander holding a brewing hot cup of my favorite coffee.
Placing the coffee in front of me on the kitchen island, he started making his own.

Rubbing my sleepy eyes a bit I took the cup in my hand, following a sip, and believe me he makes it the best way.
Seems like perfection runs in his Russo blood.
I wonder if there is anything he does imperfectly.

I mean he is an awesome cook,  makes awesome drinks,  I don't need to tell you about his brain,  he plays superb chess and plays piano as well.

One man with so much talent.  No wonder he is arrogant. 

And I really really wonder how the hell he and I ended up together. I mean he is just perfect and me, well you can say I ace clumsiness.
For instance, Xander knows almost everything about me, my likes, dislike, favorites, etc.
And I, I know nothing, not even his favorite coffee.

Thinking that I groaned, a bit frustrated by myself. See I told, when I said, I am full of imperfections.

"My favorite coffee is black with no sugar and creamer." Said Xander, making me frown.

"Did I say that loud?" I asked baffled.

Instead of answering, Xander chuckled, and rounding the corner he stood in front of me then cupping my face he placed a cute peck on my nose" I don't know what to do with you angel." He said making an adorable smile grace his face. Sitting on the tool I hugged his torso a bit disappointed by myself. " I don't deserve to be your girlfriend," I mumbled quietly with a pout.

"Girlfriend huh?" Xander teased moving my head away from his torso.
I blushed furiously, looking down I hid my red cheeks.

How idiot Iris. You were not supposed to say that. 

"You don't need to know anything about me. Except..." He stopped looking into my eyes.

"Except?" I urged frowning with confusion.

"That you don't need to be perfect,  as I love finding perfection in your imperfection. And more than that always remember angel, that, you are not born to be perfect, you are born to be you.
You know angel, when I first saw you, sleeping in my room, it was your beauty that enchanted me. But what made me fall in love with you was your innocence which i craved to protect, your kind heart which I craved to own, your clumsiness which urged me to be ready to catch you whenever you fall, your happiness, and laugh which I vowed to always keep present in your life. And more than that  I fell in love with Iris, who like a missing piece of a puzzle fitted completely into my imperfect self which I do hide but still is there. It's you who I love, the way you are and I don't want you to change a single thing about you not now, not ever.....Do you get it Ms girlfriend " He teased placing one of his cutest pecks that has to be placed on my nose.

And just like that I once again fell in love with him.

I don't know if he will ever remember me, but what I know is I will never be able to forgive him. He has engraved himself both on my mind and my heart.

Our little memories are fresh in my head, they always will be.

"You didn't answer my question, Ms.Brooke, how come you know, what kind of coffee I like," Xander asked again looking at me with calculating eyes.

When Xander called me Ms. Brook. My eyes stopped at his and a sadness crept up into my heart. 

I so wanted to yell that I am no Ms. Brook,  I am Mrs. Alexander Russo. Only if I could.