4.

"Xan..der...Xan..sto...p" my stomach is aching due to all the laughing.

But Xander is nowhere done tickling me. And believe me, this method of punishment is more painful. Tears are spilling out of my eyes.

"Say the magical words." the devil said, putting both my hands above my head holding it with one hand.
While the other is ready to tickle me again.

"Ok..kay..ok. I am telling," saying I regained my breath. Composing my out of breath self, I looked into his eyes.

"Who are you?" he asked the same question which started this torture on me.

"Xander's Iris."

Then, I never thought that there will come a day when he will ask me the same question. And believe me, this time no torture was needed as I wanted to shout on top of my lungs that I am his Iris, his Angel and his...wife.

But, I couldn't because I can't. I am more than happy seeing him alive whether it's with me or without me.

My Xander.
He didn't change at all, the same brown eyes that would pierce my soul. His touch still same.
I so much wanted to just hug him tightly. Wanted his hands around me, engulfing me in his warmth. I want to leave kisses on all over his face. I wanted....so much but here I am empty-handed.

Nothing.

"Iris, we reached." Ethan's voice brought me out my thoughts. Perring out I found that we are standing in front of my apartment building.

All during the ride, I could feel Ethans' eyes on me, filled with lots of questions. But instead of asking he kept quite.
This is what I always found comforting about Ethan, he has this understanding of the situation, which allows you to express yourself freely in front of him.
He knows right now I am in no state of answering questions. So he let me, find comfort in the silence.

Stepping out he opened doors to my side.
I stepped out and turned towards him. But I don't know what should I say to him. And maybe Ethan understood it.

"No need to saying anything. You need to rest. Go. " saying he came closer he hugged me "I am always here Iris." I know he is and always will be. 

Breaking the hug, Ethan looked into my eyes, leaning he kissed my forehead then giving me a warm smile, he, gestured me to go.

Reaching my apartment, I fished the keys from my clutch and entered. Moving I entered my bedroom, closing it I slid down bringing my knees to my chest I hugged them and sobbed, just sobbed. I don't know for how long. I tried to compose myself but, the pain is too much to bear.

Pain. I always heard people saying with love pain comes unasked but never believed them.
I always thought how can such a beautiful feeling bring pain to you but now that I am in this situation I can very well tell why people say so.
Love makes you vulnerable, it do makes you strong but at the same time becomes your biggest weakness. You will trade all your happiness just to see one smile on the face of your lover and the same is with me, no matter how much I have to endure I will because this pain guarantees my Xander's life.

I remember once Blair told me, that I should try reminding Xander about us, maybe nothing will happen to him but I declined because maybe she is right maybe nothing will happen to him but I can't risk my Xander's life on a maybe, I can't, even if it is costing me my happiness.

Not able to take the pain anymore I stood. Opening the door to my room I exited to go to the only person, who can heal all my wounds.

Opening to the doors to the kids' room I found Kyle and Xan sleeping. Kyle has snuggled Like a baboon his kees brought to his chest ,half is body is under the duvet while the other half above it. He doesn't like sleeping fully covered. Xan is in no different position, except he is under the duvet. Shaking my head I slowly entered, moving to Kyle's side I tucked the duvet properly and placed a kiss on his forehead.

Moving to Xan, I sat beside him.
My baby.
I ran my fingers through his hair, staring the face that is my source of happiness, the only thing that keeps me going.
Plopping beside him I cuddled him because I know only being beside him can bring me a little bit sleepy.

"Seriously Ethan, it's Sunday," I shouted while walking, correction half running on the streets of London.

"Exactly, it's Sunday. So obviously she will keep the family lunch and dinner today."  he reasoned, him waking me early on Sunday and making running errands to buy him an expensive elegant suit to wear on his family lunch from his favourite designer.

"You have so many suits, why don't wear one, out of them?" I asked.

"Like you don't know my mom," he said scoffing. " I can't disagree on this. Though Ethan's mom is very sweet, still the woman is the epitome of perfection. She is elegant and sophisticated and particular about everything. If she is throwing a lunch, as her son she will except the same perfection and if she finds anything non-pleasing, then only God can save Ethan from her disappointment.

"Ok after you buy it bring it to me, I will send you a car. Now I got to go I have a lot In my plate today." rushing he disconnected the call.
I sighed.

No escape Iris. My Sunday. I cried inwardly. I swear there should be punishments for people who destroy someone's Sunday.

Reaching Jordan's boutique, one of the most luxurious designers of London, I took a breath.
Entering the bell chimed, notifying my visit.

"And finally, after long my favourite girl decided to grace my shop with her presence." hearing the jovial voice, I turned to see a smiling Jordan standing with a wide smile.
As usual, he is looking elegant just like his designs, wearing a button-up white shirt and formal slacks. His bald shining. He is a wet dream for girls but sadly the man swings the other way.
Jordan is not only an ace designer but also a very good friend of Ethan, we have met quite times and now I can say he is a good friend.
"Let me guess, Ethan," he said knowingly.

"Who else," I said shaking my head.

"That's why I always keep an emergency suit, you just wait I will be back. Until then why don't you look around."

"Really. You are Saviour Jordy." I said gratefully with a big smile.

"A sexy one." winking he left.

And as he suggested I started looking around the store, there were lots of men's collection which clearly says why is Jordy one of the best designers in London.

While looking through the lines of clothes, I didn't follow my steps, and my legs overstepped each other in a way that I lost my balance, shrieking I closed my eyes, ready to take the fall but it never came as two arms prevented the fall.

Feeling the two hands on my hips, I slowly opened my eyes to clash it with two browns.

Xander.

*************************

Hey, guys, it was a filler chapter but I hope you liked.
Because believe me you are going to enjoy the next chapter.

Don't forget to vote comment and share.