GOING TO GRANNY'S

Regina's POV

I woke up the next morning ready to go see Robin and Roland. I loved them both so much. I woke up, got ready and headed over to his house.

As I was walking there, I saw Emma.

"Hey Regina! Where are you headed?" She asked me.

"I'm going to see my two favorite people in the world. Robin and Roland. You?" I responded.

"I'm happy you're happy! I'm headed to the library because Belle wants to talk to me about something. Well, see you later!" She said to me.

"Bye!" I replied.

Then, I continued walking to Robin's house. I really should've driven because his house is pretty far away, but it's worth the walk.

When I got there, I knocked. He answered after the second knock.

"Hey! How'd you sleep?" Robin asked me.

"Wonderful! I dreamed about you and Roland." I said to him.

"Really? Was it a good dream or a bad dream?" He asked me.

"Well, I dreamed about our wedding. It was so amazing! Hopefully that dream can become a reality soon!" I said to him hopefully.

"No doubt about it!" He said to me.

"How are you Roland?" I asked.

"Awesome now that you're here!" He said.

I felt tears, happy tears, forming in my eyes.

"Roland, you make my day. You're so sweet!" I told him. He makes me so happy.

"Well, my queen, are you hungry? I can cook anything you want!" Robin said to me.

"I would like some food at Granny's." I said to him.

"So is this a date?" Robin said to me.

"Yes! Are you up for it?" I asked him.

"Absolutely! Roland, do you wanna come with us?" Robin asked him.

"Yes daddy! Our first family meal!" Roland said very excitedly.

"Well, we're not really a family yet, but I see your enthusiasm." Robin said looking at me, grinning.

I giggled and we headed to Granny's.