STAY OR LEAVE?

Regina's POV

I started to get a headache. I had so much on my mind. I wanted to go over to Daniel and say hi and talk to him, but I was with Robin! I couldn't do that! But, I wanted to. Just say hi. I was definitely, 100% committed to Robin.

I made up my mind that I was going to go over to Daniel and say hi. I mean, saying hi wouldn't hurt anyone, right?

I walked over to him and tapped him on the shoulder.

"Hey Daniel! I've missed you so much!" I said to him.

"Oh my gosh you too! I love you!" Daniel said to me while hugging me tightly.

"Yeah, about that, listen, I love you and always will. When you died, I was devastated! I thought I'd never love again, but I did! A man named Robin Hood. He's amazing and well.....our relationship is serious." I said to Daniel.

"What I'm trying to say is, I love you, always will, but I've moved on and I hope you can respect that." I said to him.

"Wow, this is uh, a lot to take in, but, I DO respect your choice. Can I meet your new "boyfriend"?" He asked me.

"Yes of course!" I told him.

I walked over to Robin who was sitting with Roland at a table.

"Robin? My ex-fiance wants to meet you. He respects my choice. He respects that I'm with you, but he just wants to meet you. Will you come meet him?" I asked him.

"Yes. He seems like a nice guy." Robin said to me.

"Great!" I said to him.

I lead Robin over to Daniel, who was standing by the door.

"Daniel, this is Robin Hood." I said to Daniel.

"Nice to meet you Robin Hood!" Daniel said

Daniel shook Robin's hand.

"I'm going to leave you two here." I said. Hopefully, Robin would understand that he was ok with my choice.

I saw Daniel and Robin talking for the longest time. I eventually went over there to see how everything was going.

"How's everything coming?" I asked them.

"Good." Robin said.

"Great! Robin, get Roland. I'll meet you out there in a minute." I said to him.

Robin gathered Roland and waited out in my car.

Before going out, I went up to Daniel and said, "I'll visit you tomorrow."