WELL...WELL....WELL

Robin's POV

I woke up to a very bright sky. I went into Roland's room and woke him up. He was out like a light last night. Poor boy. He must be dreaming some happy dream about his future mommy.

"Roland, wake up. It's time to go visit Regina." His eyes darted open and he jumped out of his bed. He was always this excited to go see Regina.

When he was ready, we walked over to her house. It was a long way from mine, but it was always worth the walk.

When we got there, I rang the doorbell. No answer.

I knocked once. No answer.

I knocked twice. No answer.

She ALWAYS answered after the second knock! When she didn't this time, I started to worry.

"Regina, open up I know you're in there!" I called.

"Open up or I will!" I called.

Still no response.

"That's it, I'm coming in!" I yelled.

I opened the door and did I see her? No.

Maybe she was still sleeping. So I headed upstairs to wake her. But when I got up there, she wasn't in her bed. Her sheets were halfway off the bed and her pillow still had a head indentation. I panicked right after that.

"Roland, we're going to Granny's!" I called to him.

Maybe she was there having breakfast.

We walked there to see if she was there.

When I got there, I walked in and searched for her. No Regina. I decided to look in the back of Granny's.

What I saw when I got there blowed my mind. Regina was there kissing her ex fiance.