VISITING

Regina's POV

I was scared and wondered if what I was doing was the right thing to do. I was in my car, pressing so hard on the gas, I thought the pedal was going to break! I was hurrying over to Granny's, by myself. I was going to visit Daniel. A small part of me still loved him. That small part of me wanted to go see him and stay with him forever. But, the rest of me loved Robin and Roland.

I eventually got to Granny's. It wasn't that far from my house. When I got there I flung open the door in a mad hurry.

"Daniel? DANIEL!!!" I called for him, but there was no response.

"Daniel! It's Regina!" I called to him. That's when he answered.

"Hey, Regina, over here!" I heard him call.

When I found him, he was outside, behind Granny's. He was dressed the exact same way he was when he died, which made me want to hug him and.....no.....push the thought away.

"Hey. I wanted to come talk to you, see how things are going since you came back." I said to him.

"I've missed you. Have you missed me?" He asked me.

"What kind of a question is that? Of course I've missed you!" I said to him.

"So, you're with Robin right? He's a nice guy! You've chosen good!" He told me.

"I'm sorry. But believe me, it took me years and years to find him. I was so stuck on you!" I said to him starting to cry.

We stood there in silence for the longest time before he pulled me in and kissed me.

And I didn't push him away.