IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK!

Regina's POV

I've missed him. I didn't push him away because I've missed him. He was a HUGE part of my life and I've missed him. So I cherished this moment.

Suddenly I heard footsteps. I heard someone coming towards us. It was just like that time in the barn, when me and Daniel were having a nice moment and Snow came in and ruined it. We stopped and turned to see who was coming.

Standing before me was Robin.

My stomach did a somersault and I started to sweat.

"Are you......you....how could you?" Robin asked me starting to cry.

"I haven't seen him in years! I promise! I'm committed to you! I love you and Roland! Please believe me!" I said to him.

"You know what....no. You know what, you came here behind my back and I found you here with your ex fiance. Look, Roland's even upset! He loves you and he wants you to be his mother, but you know what? He deserves someone better. Not some filthy cheater like you. Now goodbye. Don't try to convince me. And if you try, you can come to MY house, by yourself! Don't let HIM be with you! Goodbye Regina." Robin yelled and sputtered at me.

I felt tears coming. I let them escape my eyes. I did the wrong thing, I was THAT woman. And to make matters worse, I made poor little Roland upset. I just lost Robin and little Roland. I did the wrong thing.

I ran home, alone, and had a good cry.