KEEPING SECRETS

Regina's POV

What just happened was NOT going to destroy me and Robin's relationship. I was going to keep it a secret until he finds out, which hopefully, didn't happen. He was back, but I don't really feel happy because it's been so long.

"Regina, these pancakes aren't going to eat themselves!" Robin called to me.

I took a deep breath and went over to the man I was committed to. I sat down and ate my pancakes taking Daniel completely off my mind. There was no reason to have him on my mind.

"Regina, what's wrong? You seem like something's bothering you." Robin asked concerned.

"Oh, nothing. I'm just hot. Is it hot in here?" I asked Robin.

"Regina, tell me what's wrong. You know you can tell me anything." Robin said frustrated.

"Nothing! I'm telling you! Nothing is of your concern!" I said rather rudely.

Robin was taken aback by my response.

"I'm sorry. I'm just...upset." I said to him.

"Well what are you upset about?" Robin asked me curiously.

"If I tell you, this is going to be over." I said to him.

"Like I'd break up with you!? What's bothering you?" Robin asked me.

"This might sound.....crazy....but....my dead fiance....is back." I said to him, wondering how he'd react.

"What?" Robin asked looking hurt.

"That sounds crazy, I know, but I'm over him! I'm with you now and that's how it's going to stay! I promise!" I said to him. I meant every word too.

"He's going to interfere with us! If he's your fiance......shouldn't you be marrying him?" Robin asked upset.

"I will NOT let him interfere with us. I can promise you that. And no. I'm not going to marry him. He's been dead for the longest time. I'm over him! Please, don't leave! Stay with me!" I said to him.

"Oh believe me, I will NEVER leave you. But, it's just a lot to take in." Robin said to me a little sad.

Why was my life filled with so many.....

choices?