UNREAL NEWS

Regina's POV

I woke up the next morning happy. Today, Robin and Roland were supposed to come here. He said that we could go to Granny's for coffee and some breakfast. So I got ready. I put on a black dress, black heels, black stud earrings, and a black purse. I brushed my hair and let it sit nicely on my shoulders.

When I was done getting ready, I heard a knock on my door. I answered it after the second knock. We'd always answer the door for each other after the second knock.

"Are you ready to go?" Robin asked me.

"Yes! I'm starving. Are you?" I asked him.

"Yeah. I had a very light dinner last night, to prepare for this special morning." He said to me with a smile.

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go!" I said to him.

We drove there in my car. The car was pretty new, but it was still shabby in places. The car was red with mahogany seats. The only thing immaculate about that car was the radio. It had every channel you could think of. I loved that car.

"Here's our stop!" I called out to Robin and Roland.

"Alright, let's get some breakfast!" Robin said to both me and Roland.

As soon as I stepped in the door, I was stopped by Emma.

"Regina, can I talk to you out here?" She asked me.

I wondered if what she was about to tell me was good or bad. Even if it was bad, I'd still be happy knowing that I had Robin and Roland by my side.

"I got whisked into a time portal. I was taken to the past. I ended up by a barn, in an open field. I heard someone. So I went over to that person and saw a man there. He was in that barn with a young girl. She was facing away from me, so I couldn't really see who she was. Until she turned around that is. When she turned around, she has tears streaming down her face, so I couldn't really see who she was. This man I saw in the barn was dead. So, I took him to see Rumpelstiltskin, and he agreed to resurrect him, if he could have a piece of my hair. I don't know why he wanted my hair, but I let him have a strand, and he resurrected the man. I brought him back here and well.....he's inside Granny's. I want to introduce you to him. Are you ready?" Emma asked.

Wow, a man in a barn dead? That sounded so.....familiar to me. But I pushed thought of who it might be away. That was impossible.

I walked into Granny's and saw Emma talking to a man.

"Regina?" I heard a male voice call. That voice sounded way too familiar to me. No, it couldn't be.

I turned my head towards where I heard my name being called. What I saw shocked me. I almost passed out right there on the spot. My jaw dropped. I was right about who that man was.

"Daniel?"