THE GOOD NEWS

Regina's POV

Today I woke up earlier than usual. Today I was going to tell Robin thhe good news. I was so anxious to tell him. I KNEW he was going to love it.

I went over to his house and knocked on his door. He answered with a smile. I can't remember him ever having a bad day. At least when I was in his life.

"Hey Regina! Are you here to tell me the good news?" He asked me.

"Yes." I said. "Can I come in?"

"Yes of course!" He said. "Soon this'll be YOUR house too and you won't even have to knock!"

I smiled at that. I couldn't believe he said that I'd be able to move in soon!

I walked and sat down on one of his couches.

"Are you ready to hear the good news?" I asked him hopeful.

"Yes! Tell me the news!" He said excited.

"Well, a long time ago, Tinkerbell told me that I could love again after my first love, Daniel, died. I was heartbroken and put my walls up and thought I would never find love again. Tinkerbell lead me to a tavern, to a man who she said I was destined to be with. I never saw the man's face, but I saw a tattoo on his arm of a lion. You're my soul mate! You were the man!" I said to him, wondering what he'd say.

"I....I am?" Robin said confused.

"Yes!" I said starting to cry.

"Are you happy!?" I asked him, letting the tears fall.

"Are you kidding? Yes! I've always wanted a soul mate, and for it to be you, that's even better!" Robin said to me.

I smiled at him and cried tears of happiness. I knew he was going to like the news!

We sat and talked and I had dinner at his house. Robin cooked chicken parmesan for me and Roland. It tasted great!

Nothing could tear me down.