ONE

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

          TEENAGE years have always been the most rebellious, care-free phase in everyone's lives. those in their youth age didn't really care much about obeying the rules or taking care of their etiquettes.

they didn't care about anything.

young kids like teenagers just wanted to be free and enjoy their life before they finally reach adulthood. the more mature age, the scarier phase (as they consider it). where responsibilities will always surround you.

you only live once, as they always say. the youth age is considered the perfect age to do anything that you've always wanted to do.

but it was different for cha junho.

being born in an elite family, he must take care of his reputation carefully. that's because his image is considered as his family's image as well. one wrong move, and you're done for.

ever since junho was little, he has always been watched, taught, trained or some might even say controlled by his own parents. call it whatever you want. his parents claimed the solemn reason behind their actions was because junho was the only son in the family, which made them held even higher hopes for him compared to his older sister.

though they were treated equally the same, junho did notice the slight difference between the treatment that he was getting compared to his older sibling. and that made him realised that his parents, specifically his father, wanted him to be just like them once he's all grown up. that is none other than a successful businessman of course. they want junho to inherit their company.

junho was so used to being observed and controlled to the point that he considered it as a normal thing. it was a must for him to always obey the rules, to have etiquettes and think or act rationally like a mature adult instead of a care-free teenager who knows nothing but fun and freedom.

even in school, junho was considered the odd one out compared to the other kids. while everybody is having lunch during recess, running around the school halls and teasing their friends like there's no tomorrow. junho on the other hand always goes to the library to study instead. if he didn't felt like studying, he'll try to find a nicer and more quiet place where he could sit and read his favourite books in peace.

he also kept his contacts very limited, and only had a few friends that you can even count with your own fingers. he doesn't participate in school activities and doesn't socialise with anyone except his few friends. everyone wondered how does he still manage to survive in highschool without doing things like what other teens do. because if you don't fit in, they'll usually consider you an outcast. but surprisingly, he was quite popular.

just perhaps a bit lonely.

CHO SEUNGHEE has always admired junho ever since he moved to their school years ago. but of course, she's not the only girl who has a crush on him tho. as mentioned, junho is considered one of the most popular guys in school although he doesn't socialise much. all thanks to his good looks, grades, wealth and status. there's no surprise that many girls would fall in love with him even at first glance.

but out of all the admirers, seunghee was the only one who noticed what junho is going through.

she has always wanted to confront him about it. to ask him, to tell him that he's allowed to be free, to be an eighteen year old teenager like everyone. but somehow she's too much of a coward to do so. maybe it's because she's too shy, or maybe it's because she doesn't really know how to act if she's around cha junho. i mean— it's the cha junho that we're talking about.

even just by hearing his name made her heart flutter. the power that he holds is indeed astonishing.

instead, seunghee could only observe him from a distance. hoping that one day, she could make her move— or perhaps never.

but she never knew it would be today.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

AUTHOR'S NOTE

oh wow, i finally did it!
i finally published this junho fanfic.

anyways, as you can see this fanfic will be staring the one and only cha junho!! he isn't actually my bias in x1, he's more of a bias wrecker. i'm a minhee stan :p but somehow i've decided to use junho as the main character since he actually potrays the person that i'm picturing for this fanfic. an introvert on the outside, but weird and adorable once you get to know him. plus, this fanfic is inspired on the song 8teen by khalid, so i think he'll suit the story well.

on a side note, just wanted to put on a little disclaimer and say that everything that happens in this fanfic is purely fictional, i repeat, purely fictional. so don't get mad at me just because some of the parts in this plot doesn't make any sense. it's an imagine; not a damn story based on true events. i know i may sound a bit harsh but i've had people attacking me just because of this and it really made me lose my confidence back then. ngl—i almost quit writing because of it. but i'm back now and i'm trying to become better so please don't be too narrow minded and chill <3

ok that's all hope this fanfic will do good hehe please anticipate for more!

btw, who's your x1 bias?