THIRTEEN

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

       " THIS IS AMAZING! " seunghee exclaimed, " we got an A! "

she felt so relieved and glad that all of their hardwork eventually paid off in the end. all of those sleepless nights and struggles that they had to go through for the past few days was indeed worth it after all. the constant nuisance of the project that kept haunting them both has finally vanished into thin air.

junho was also glad that he managed to receive a good grade, which was no surprise there. but he couldn't have done it without the help of seunghee of course. he was thankful that their class teacher made him partner up with such a wonderful person.

" i can't believe this! " she said joyfully. " we passed bio together! " and gave him a hug out of a sudden without her realising.

the boy was stunned and felt his heart beating fast once again. he didn't know how to react to the sudden hug that he's receiving.

but he liked it. it was warm.

seunghee broke the hug after a few seconds and another smile was seen on her face." we should celebrate! "

" celebrate? " junho raised a brow, wondering what she had in mind.

" yes! " she exclaimed excitingly, " and i know the perfect place to go."

        " I DON'T KNOW— IT SEEMS LIKE YOU'RE TRYING TO KIDNAP ME." junho said.

his eyes were still closed as he tries to keep up his pace with seunghee's. his hand was seen intertwining with her's, so that he wouldn't get lost or lose his balance.

" now you just sound like minhee." she laughed. " don't worry! you're going to love it."

junho was starting to hesitate whether this was a good idea, or he's going to end up getting himself in trouble. but he decided to trust his insticts and go for it—plus he had already informed his driver that he would be late anyways, so there's no turning back now.

" you can open you eyes now." she told him, and so he did.

once his blurry vision slowly became crystal clear, his eyes scanned throughout the whole place. " where are we? " he wondered, turning around to face the girl for answers.

the place was surrounded by what it seems like, game operating type of machines? that works as an alternate reality games?

he also noticed that there a few machines in the shapes of a cubicle, that sort of resembles a photo stall. there were also a few of them that had large screens, almost the same size of a television.