THIRTY-SEVEN

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

" I'M GONNA BEAT ALL OF YOUR ASSES IN SUPER MARIO KART! " seungyoun exclaimed, eyes focused on the screen and as his hands were glued on the controller he was holding.

" seungyoun, you're fucking 24 have a little mercy for us kids." seunghee rolled her eyes. can't believe this man is a full grown adult yet he still acts like a 5 year old.

" fuck them kids! " he exclaimed and began shouting over his victory as he won yet another round of mario kart. " yes! "

minhee shooed his head, sighing in defeat. " you're too good seungyoun. it's impossible to beat you." he admitted.

" i know that." the older male began to brag, showing off his biceps. " victory has always been mine."

" shut up! " seunghee began to throw a pillow to her brother's face and laughed as hard as she could to the point that she could feel her stomach twisting. she hadn't had a good laugh for so long.

minhee looked at her with a smile on his face, he was glad that seunghee managed to take off her mind from the current drama she's in and is having a good time with him. but of course; all of this wouldn't happen if they didn't had seungyoun alongside with them.

" gonna grab myself some ice cream. you kids want anything? " seungyoun asked as he approached the kitchen after pausing the game.

" no thanks! " the eighteen year olds replied in unison. " jinx! " they turned while pointing their fingers at each other. " jinx again! " and the next thing they knew they were suddenly on the floor bursting into laughter.

" i'm feeling a bit better now, thanks minhee! " she said, flashing a bright smile at him that warms his heart. " you really are my bestfriend."

" hey— i've suffered for seventeen years to stay by your side. of course i would do anything to make you feel like yourself." minhee began to ruffle her hair, curving up yet another smile.

ding!

suddenly the doorbell rings, which made them wondered—who would've come by their place during this hour? it was almost midnight and since minhee was staying over at seunghee's place— they shouldn't have any more guests by now.

" is it mom and dad? " seungyoun asked while peaking his head out of the kitchen. " that's impossible."

ding!

the doorbell rings once again. by now, they were convinced the doorbell isn't broken.

" maybe it's a ghost? " the younger boy thought, tilting his head when all of a sudden seunghee nudged him on the arm. " are you insane? "