Chapter 3

Authors note: This chapter will contain graphic content and a non con situation.

Ethan's P.O.V.

We've been at the club for well over an hour now to which I immediately went to the dance floor and found myself a pretty good dance partner. We eventually worked up a good rhythm grinding our bodies together me with my ass pressed up against his cock and him grabbing my hips firmly. He kept offering to buy me shots, each time my friends giving me a stern stare down which prompted my answer to be yes each time. I was about 4 shots in when I lost track of time and began to truly let loose. It had been who knows how long later, me still with the same guy as my friends found their own partners. Even Tatum who managed to find a straight girl in here who was accompanying her bestie to a night out. Speaking of bestie where's Grayson? I checked my phone and saw that I got a text from Gray that read "Omw" at 10:46 it was now exactly 11 which means he really should be here soon.

I hadn't taken a shot in a while and been dancing for quite a bit with this random man whose name I still haven't asked for. "Hey I'm gonna-" Before I could even finish my sentence this man grabbed me harshly by the waist and pulled me into a kiss. I reluctantly kissed back but I was not enjoying it. His left hand slid into my hair as his right hand slid down to my ass and squeezed it aggressively. I immediately put my hand on his chest which he responded to instantly. "Did I do something wrong? Did you not like that?" He looked at me with panic and genuine concern in his eyes. While that certainly did a good job at sobering me up even more, I couldn't bring myself to answer his question and responded with "I need some fresh air." And promptly walked away.

Turns out I had been right near the side exit so that made it much easier for me to slip into the alley where I had taken breathers countless times before. I stood there with my back pressed against the wall and my hands on my knees exhaling deeply just trying to regain my thought process and composure. I had decided to stay out for a while longer and just enjoy the breeze of the night. I received another text from Gray that said "5 mins away. Sorry I'm so late, the boss still made me close." I had my phone in my hand and felt almost completely sober. Just as I was about to respond I hear a sharp whistle followed by a hate filled "Hey. Fag!"

I immediately snapped my head up and stared at the 3 tall figures approaching. I stood straight and made my way to the door as one of them blocked it with their body and pushed me back not so lightly.

"Where do you think you're going fag? Don't wanna talk? You expect to be a pretty little thing dressed like that all alone in boys town and not have some fun?" He said with a sickening hate laced within his voice as he inches closer to me.

"I don't want any trouble, I'm just gonna go back inside" but was immediately pushed back by the man in front of me. He pressed his body flush against mine as he pushed me into the wall. He then harshly grabbed me by the jaw and forced me to look at him.

"You look at me when I'm taking to you fag! And you treat me with some goddamn respect!" He screamed his face less than a few inches from mine. Spit flew off his repulsive lips and landed on my face. He then pushed me harder and the back of my head hit the wall. My ears began to ring and my body began to shake. "Oh so now the princess has nothing to say? Huh?" There was a long uncomfortable pause as I was still trying to regain my bearings. I was suddenly met buy a strong fist to my right eye immediately followed by a blow to my jaw and cheek. I let out cries of pain as my knees gave out. I didn't hit the ground being that I was being held up by this monster. He let me fall to the floor and began to kick me and stomp on me repeatedly. He yanked me up by my hair and slammed me nose and forehead first into the brick wall. My ears were ringing even more and my face was pounding. He then grabbed my face roughly and shoved his tongue between my lips and violated my mouth.
"Hold him still guys" it was then I started to snap out of it. I began to fight back. I pushed, shoved and kicked at anything I could but it was 3 on 1 and I was already out of it. I was pressed forcibly against the wall face first as two pairs or rough hands held me still by my hands and wrists.
"No! Stop. Please don't do this!" I pleaded with tears forming in my eyes as reality began to set in.
My pants were then yanked down and my shirt torn. I was hit across the face one last time, pain blaring through my head which was overshadowed buy an intense ripping sensation tearing through my lower half as this stranger had his way with me. I still fought for freedom but it was no use. "Stop!Please...please." I now sobbed uncontrollably.

After he was done using my body he had his henchmen release me. My body fell limply to the ground as I coughed on blood and chocked on sobs. I received more harsh kicks to my gut and one final blow to my face.
"Next time don't hang out in boys town alone princess." He laughed as he walked away like he'd done absolutely nothing wrong. I just laid there cold with my clothes torn and mostly off in tremendous pain, my body shaking beyond uncontrollably and in a fit of sobs.

I didn't even have a clue as to what was going on in my mind until my phone began to ring startling me out of my petrified state. It was Grayson. I answered my phone shakily and slowly brought it to my face. I thought I had controlled my sobs but apparently I had not.

"Ethan ?! Ethan, where are you ?! I've been looking for you everywhere and I can't find you. Are you okay?! Hello? E??" Before I could even respond the door of the side exit swung open and I was met face to face buy a throughly startled Grayson.

"Oh my god. Ethan! What happened? Are you ok? E?" I found myself fading in and out of consciousness my eyes drooped shut and stayed shut.