Chapter 13

3rd person P.O.V

It's finally the morning of Grayson's birthday. Ethan hates waking up early but today he made sure to get up before Grayson. He wanted today to be perfect and he needed time to do that. He woke up in an especially good mood. He and Grayson had cuddled all night, he hadn't had a panic attack in days and he slept through the whole night without waking up or having a nightmare. To say that Ethan feels refreshed would be an understatement.

He rolled himself over and found himself face to face with the gorgeous boy who held him all night. He knew he needed to get up and start his day but he couldn't tear himself away from the beauty that is Grayson. His eyes trailed over the way his hair flopped over his forehead yet still looked so good, then further down to his peacefully smooshed cheeks that had a natural blush over them. Then his eyes fell over Grayson's plump parted lips as he focused on the steady deep breaths that left his lips. Ethan's eyes eventually made it down to Graysons toned tanned arms and chest.
"God how can someone look so perfect" he thought to himself.

As his thoughts deepened and his gaze lingered he realized just how badly he wanted to touch. But he couldn't. Not right now at least. Today is about Grayson. He had things to do, so on that note, Ethan finally, albeit reluctantly got out of bed.

Ethan had today all planned out. He asked Grayson to leave it up to him. He's just thankful Grayson trusts him enough to plan the whole thing. Ethan eagerly made his way to kitchen, checklist in hand pulled up on his phone as he made his way to the kitchen.
Grayson had been cooking everyday for Ethan. Today it was Ethan's turn to repay him and he was going to do so by making Grayson's favorite breakfast. Pancakes, bacon and even avocado toast with a sunny side up egg on top. The only way to do today right is to go all out so all out is what he did.

It had taken about 50 minutes for Ethan to finish cooking the breakfast fit for his king  he had a stack of six pancakes drizzled in syrup, too many slices of bacon to count and two pieces of dressed toast all beautifully presented on tray.

Ethan slowly made his way towards Grayson's room. He tiptoed toward the bed and made his way to Gray's bedside table. He gently placed the tray down as he resumed his stare from earlier. Grayson hadn't moved an inch, Ethan observed. He still looked just as stunning. Ethan decided to check the time on his phone. Huh 9:16 am, guess time got away from him. Grayson's usually up by now. He must have really needed this extra sleep. Ethan briefly considerers letting Grayson sleep in, but then all this delicious food would go to waste and Ethan knows Grayson would hate that.

With that thought in his mind Ethan promptly follows through on the next thought that crosses his mind which is to crawl on top of Grayson and plant a kiss on his lips. Grayson stirs.

"Morning." Ethan says hovered over Grayson with a beaming smile on his face while Grayson sleepily yet contently replies.
"Good morning."
"Happy birthday Gray." Ethan says leaning down to kiss Grayson on the lips again. This time Grayson is aware it's coming and holds Ethan's face still not allowing him to break the kiss. Ethan immediately responds by deepening it, opening his mouth and allowing Grayson's tongue to explore wherever it pleased. Ethan wanted to dominate but Grayson's tongue felt too good. The wet open mouth kiss built more passion causing Grayson's hand to fall to Ethan's waist pulling him in so there was no space between them. Ethan's hand began roaming Grayson's back and arms which he so desperately wanted to touch earlier this morning and now was his chance. Their tongues continued to swirls as their kiss got more heated. Their teeth clashed as Ethan nipped at Grayson's bottom lip. He tugged with just the right amount of pressure unable to hold back from dominating anymore. Grayson slowly began to buck his hips up against Ethan's to which he began grinding his own hips rhythmically in return. Their pace quickened and their breath grew quicker and their kiss grew sloppier. They were now a mess of tangled grinding limbs connected by hot wet open mouth heavy tongued kisses. Ethan pulled away and focused his attention on Grayson's neck, sucking, licking and blowing air on the moist red spots. Grayson began to buck wildly now as his grip on Ethan's hip grew strong, he slipped one hand up Ethan's body and found his way to Ethan's hair tugging sharply. Ethan let out a pleasured hiss. Ethan felt the impressive bulge fully formed in Graysons tightly fitting boxers that left nothing to the imagination. Ethan didn't mind one bit. In fact it was so irresistible that Ethan couldn't help himself. He slid his hand into Grayson's boxers needing to feel him. He palmed and stroked Grayson's member and quickened his pace as pleasured moans left Grayson's red plump ravished mouth. By god, if that isn't the sexiest sound accompanied by the most visually stimulating sight he's ever seen. Ethan couldn't help himself anymore. He pumped faster and faster.

"Gonna *heavy pant* cum." Ethan continued to grind himself into his hand and Grayson's hip as his pumping of Grayson's length continued. He was now panting heavily into Grayson's neck, licking and nipping at his ear. Grayson came hot and strong into Ethan's hand. Their pace began to slow as their breathing steadied. Ethan then rested his body where he was, half way on top of Grayson.

"Wow." Grayson panted still partially out of breath.
"That was fucking hot."
Ethan responded with a smile until realization hit him.
"Ah fuck, the foods probably cold." He said as he sat up to look at it.
"Food?" Grayson said turning his head in the direction Ethan was looking.
"Ohh. That makes so much sense why I smelled bacon now." Grayson said with a chuckle.
"Before we dig in..want to...you know"
Grayson said gesturing toward Ethan's groin suggestively.
"Today's about you babe." Ethan said with a quick kiss to Grayson's lips. Now dig in finally. Ethan says with a giggle.

Ethan moves the tray closer to Gray as he grabs a wet warm cloth to wipe Grayson off.
"You can shower after breakfast, just enjoy." Ethan walks back to Graysons room but is interrupted by a knock on the front door. Ethan than tosses the cloth to Gray as he goes to answer it.

"Coming." He says as he makes his way to the door. This must be the ballon delivery he thinks to himself. He twists the doorknob and pulls his door open to be met by none other than Morgan.