Character Info

(Just though I'd throw in the Spider-verse intro because I love the movie. I plan on inserting this Spider-Man into the movie at some point just fyi)

(F/N Narration)

Alright let's do this one last time. My name is F/N Parker. I was bitten by a radioactive spider and for the past few years I've been the one and only Spider-Man. I think you know the rest. I saved a bunch of people, fell in love, saved the city, and then I saved the city again...and again, and well, you get the point. I went to hero school but I broke the rules numerous times and found my own way through life. I even helped a friend of mine become the #1 pro hero and supported another friend's dream. To be honest I never thought I'd be able to do any of this, but I can. It's not easy, but I truly believe that anyone can be a hero... even you can be a hero.

I live in a world where about 80% of the population have superpower, which we call quirks. A long time back, a baby was born that could glow. This was the first quirk user ever born to the world, but now almost all people you meet have some kind of quirk. Many of these people dream of becoming great heroes like All Might.

When quirks first emerged, there was chaos. However, heroes showed up and kept peace and order in the world. Today there are schools especially made to train future heroes to keep the peace and stop the villains. Pretty great, right? I mean what kid wouldn't dream of that. Unfortunately, kids like me aren't so lucky.

You see, I was born quirkless, which is unfortunate when I dreamt of becoming a hero. Without a quirk, I found it to be unrealistic to pursue that dream. I lived with my Aunt May and my Uncle Ben who were good people but who were quirkless as well. We weren't very wealthy and hero school could be expensive so that was just another reason to let that dream go.

When I found out I was quirkless, I decided to pursue other interests, primarily science which I was a natural at. If I could get a job in the science field, I had hopes of improving my aunt and uncle's lives. So I carried on with my studies and that's where my story really begins. My life takes a great change towards the end of my time at middle school and around the transition to the next phase of my life. You want to know the full story? Well get comfy. We'll be here for a while...

(Author's Notes)

I'm glad to finally start this story. I have been planning it for a long time. I hope you enjoyed so far and I will try to update soon, but I have some questions.

My main question is who would you all like to be the love interest of this story. I think I have someone in mind already but I'm open to hearing everyone's opinion. Anyways here are some choices:

Tsuyu Asui

Momo Yaoyorozu

Momo Yaoyorozu

Mina Ashido

Kyoka Jiro

(I would include Uraraka but I don't want to get in the way of Deku X Uraraka so that's that

(I would include Uraraka but I don't want to get in the way of Deku X Uraraka so that's that.)

Anyways hope you enjoyed. I'll get started on the next part.