Vigilante Chronicles #3: Caught in a Web

(Just thought I'd put this intro here for some of the vigilante chronicle chapters. I absolutely love this song and this show in general)

(No One's POV)

--Test Lab - Unknown Location--

Scientist: "Sir, I must warn you of the permanent consequences of this procedure. Given our observations of the subject, his quirk has certain limits. If the subject attempts to assimilate stronger materials, he may not be able to reverse the process and remove the materials from his body. Even with the enhancement syrum, fusing the thick titanium resin armor to his body using his quirk will permanently bind it to his body. In other words, once the armor comes on, it won't come off of him."

Boss: "Our subject is aware of this risk. Isn't that right, Aleksei?"

Aleksei stood inside a small chamber and wore an apparatus over most of his body. He was bigger than he was before. He stood taller and had more muscle mass. This would help his body accommodate to the changes that were about to be made on him.

Aleksei: "This will help me crush the spider?"

Boss: "Of course. The pros won't be able to stop you either. With this suit, you could even knock All Might on his ass."

Aleksei: "Then of course I'll do it."

Boss: "Excellent. We shall begin immediately."

The chamber door closed, blocking all sounds from the outside world from Aleksei's point of view.

Scientist: *whisper* "Uh, boss, I don't know if our estimations back that idea up."

Boss: "It doesn't matter. Even if Aleksei fails, he will provide the necessary distraction for us to do as we please while all the attention is on him. If he succeeds, the spider will be out of the picture as well as any other hero who gets in his way. Now, begin the procedure."

Scientist: "Right away, sir."

The scientist took command of his remote controlled metal arms. The boss and scientist were in the control room overlooking the experimental room Aleksei stood in. The mechanical arms released the metal in a liquid form which slowly covered the desired parts of Aleksei's body. As Aleksei's quirk activated in response, he yelled in pain as the metal attached to his body. After the metal rapidly cooled on Aleksei's body, the doctor explained the design. Some of Aleksei's skin on his arms, torso, and head were exposed, showing his skin. Additionally, two horns were on the top of his covered head.

Scientist: "That armor will act as a thick impenetrable hide. The horns on top of his head will allow for offensive capabilities. The exposed skin allows him more room to sweat as a means to cool down, however, their is a thinner layer of metal underneath this exposed skin which acts as a cushion to these potentially vulnerable sections."

Boss: "Excellent. Release the chamber doors."

The doors opened and Aleksei took his first steps in his new and improved body. 

Scientist: "How do you feel, Aleksei?"

Aleksei: "I feel...unstoppable."

Scientist: "Good to hear. Now we will put the finishing touches on your new body, adding a mechanical exoskeleton which will assist in the movement of this heavy suit of armor."

Aleksei: "Be quick about it. I'm itching to squash a bug."

--Downtown Library--

(F/N's POV)