Chapper 1

It was the Four of Jooly and Austrier was in his room. He was in bed. He hear a yelling from the hallway.
"I AM HUNGRY, ÖSTERHIECH!"
It was the cry of a wild Prus.
"You are not Hungary, Prussia," the glasses Austrian piano cake boy replied in a dry wet crunchy voice.
"You juant to bet, kinder?" said the voice in the hall.
Austria had had enough. He openeded the dore and sore Pruszia in the haul wearing hungry's maid dress.
"I am going to shoot u," say Rodstria, phone in hand.
"I dare you, Oostra. You wouldn't shoot me." Prussia twirled around in Miss Hungra's dress and made it le poof.
"Do not taunt me, you Prussian vermin."
Austria thought the last straw. He put the wet mobil fone to his eer and kolled Switzerland.
"Hallo, wot do you wont," he sad.
"I need you to shoot Prussia. Thabk you."
"Okey."
Prussia actually looked frightened. His face was pale as a ghost. Oh wait he is a ghost coz hes ded
Germy runned in the hallway and yelled, "OSTRIA, WAs ArE yOu DoiNg tO MEiN BrUdER?"
"He is going to die now. Say guten tag to your bruder."
"Nein, you can't. I will kol Swit to shoot you if you do."
"Too late, I already did hhhhahahHAHAH!"
Now it was Doitsu's turn to be afraid. Austria had cracked. But they all gumped as they herd a shoot and Preußen suddenly fell to the ground.
"Thanks Swizzerland," Aus said in the fphone.
"Yes. I shot him from my window in the apls. Good night," said Swiz in a succulent voice.
"..."
"Bubruder I am dye. Germany, Bruder take on my legacy. Bruder good bye I am die," coughed Prussia.
"No."
Austria closed the door and laid back down in his bed. Today had bean a successful day.
"Good night."
Austria was startled, but relacksed as he rememembembered hunger was sitting on his nightstand.
"Oh good night. Did you know that Proosha was wearing your dress so I ringed a hitman to kill him."
"Yes i knowed. I was the one that put the dress on him. It's all your folt Austria. Now you will live with the knowlen that you murdr him your're hole life. Good night." Her voice was so soothing to Austria'd hurt ears.
"Okay gud nite Hungary."

Some say that he can still hear the cries of Prussia in his bedroom walls when the crow flies.

The end