Chapter 9

Bastien awakes to a snoring Bethany and a very uncomfortable hard-on. Bethany's butt is right again his crotch and her moving around in her sleep didn't help. Bastien breaths unevenly and slowly moves away. He tiptoes to the bathroom and locks the door.

Once the door is locked he pulls down his pyjama pants and leans against the door. Closing his eyes he slowly slides his hand into his boxers. Imagining Bethany he quietly moans. His eyes squeeze shut as he bites his lips. The pace of his strokes begin to quicken and his back arched against the door. 

"Hmm ugh, Bet-thany!" He climaxes as the warm fluid drips down his hand. After catching his breath he washes his hands and immediately rushes to his bedroom to change.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9 a.m

 Spongebob plays on the tv while Bethany lazes on the couch with her head on the pillow turned towards the tv and her legs stretched down the couch. Bastien strolls into the living room and watchers her for point five seconds before he walks into the kitchen for breakfast.

Dirty thoughts run through Bastien's mind he doesn't know why but he can't stop thinking about Bethany ever since he slept in her bed last night.

" Hey Bethany you-uhm want anything?" She sits up and folds her legs into a crisis cross position her old white t-shirt sags at the neckline exposing her collar bone. Bastien stares at her neck licking his lips.

"Hmm sure, just cereal is fine." He nods his head and begins to prepare it.

3 minutes later they're both sitting on the couch tentatively watching Spongebob. Bethany is sucked into the tv program while Bastien sneaks glances at her.

He looks her up and down and taking in her body. What the hell is wrong with me, I've only known her for like a week and I already have a crush on her?! She's my sister for crying out loud, well step sister. 

Bastien finished his bowl of cereal and places it on the ground next to him.

He scoots next to Bethany and grabs the remote from behind her and switches the channel.

"Hey what are you doing, I was watching that" Bethay sets down her cereal bowl and turns to him.

"I'm sick of spongebob lets watch something else" Bastien begins to flip through channels but Bethany snatches the remote out of his hand.

"Give it back" Bastien tugs back on the remote but Bethay keeps a firm grip. Over the next few seconds, they both play tug of war over the remote.

"Ugh stop it, Bastien!" He tugs so hard the Bethany falls right on top of him. They both immediately stop. A look of shock and embarrassment plays on Bethay's face, she freezes as if trapped in Bastien's stormy eyes.

"Oh, s-sorr-" Before Bethany could finish the sentence Bastiens lips press against hers. Her lips tingle and butterflies well up in her stomach. Bastien merely closes his eyes and pulls her head down deepening the kiss. Once their lips detach Bethay breaths in the well-needed oxygen. 

Both looking into each other eyes it feels like nothing else exists.

"Goodmorning!" Fred struts out of the room yawning eyes closed. They both turn and Bastien shoves Bethany off him. She hits the floor with a loud thud.

"Ow!" Bastien mouths a quick sorry and hops off the couch.