Chapter 12

It's been a good 4 weeks since the whole ordeal, and the family is finally starting to feel a little less awkward and more comfortable.

Bethany and Bastien have had to sneak around there parents backs the past weeks due to the fact that they're technically family.

Today Fred and Fiona will be taking a camping trip for the next three days while Bethany and Bastien stay at the cottage.

" Alright you guys be good, we'll see you in three days, and please no messes thank you, love you bye!" Fiona waves behind her head while lugging her camping supplies out of the door. Fred sits in the car with his sunglasses and baseball cap and a huge grin on his face.

Bethany and Bastien stand outside waving as their parents pull out of the driveway. Once they're out of view the fun begins.

" Fuck yeah! Their rents are finally gone at last we've finally got the whole place to our selves" Bastien pulls Bethany into her and kisses hard on her lips. She giggles and kisses him back.

Their little kiss soon escalates and Bastien lifts her up and brings her back into the house. They both blindly land on the couch.

Bethany pulls away for air but Bastien pulls her back into the kiss forcefully holding her face.

"mm uh, B-Bastien s-stop for a second I need air".
Bethany pushes against his chest and turns her head for the much-needed air.

" Bethany take off your shirt," Bastien says blatantly.

Bethany laughs nervously, but when she sees he's serious she stops.

" Bastien I'm not very comfortable with that" Bethany sits up only to be pushed back down. His hands graze over her shirt then slowly begins to pull it up.

Bethany pushes it back down with horror in her eyes.

"Bastien this isn't funny stop acting like that". Why is he being so aggressive, he's never acted like this before.

Bastien grabs her hands and pins them over her head as he begins to pepper kiss down her face towards her neck. The more she struggles the tighter the grip on her wrists become. 

Confusion along with disbelief takes over as she stops struggling. Tears well up in her eyes, as she lets her so-called lover touch her.

Why is this happening to me again? I don't understand why bad things always happen to me. Do I just attract bad guys?!

"Bethany lets go to your bedroom." Bastien gets up and pulls the overwhelmed Bethany into the room. Once inside he pulls off his shirt and tells her to undress.

Bethany turns around as she shakes. Shame and disgust take over as she slowly undresses. All that she is left in is her bra and underwear while Bastien is only in his boxers. He looks her up and down with hungry eyes and embraces her in a hug. Leaning down to her ear he playfully bites it causing her to recoil.

Bastien loves how she's so fragile and small when he's with her. He loves how she does what he says without complaint. He loves how she quivers under his touch.

Flash into Bastiens past

He's been through many relationships all of them ending horribly. Most them ending with the family suing him for "allegedly raping their daughters", but Bastien always got away with it why? Because no one would believe those slutty girls who would go with him.

Eventually, Fred was getting sick and tired of his son getting in trouble so he sent him to an all-boys boarding school. 

Bastien pretended to have learned his lesson and frankly stayed away from dating for a while but soon he was back to his old habits.

Which takes him to now, hovering over Bethany fear in her eyes only fuels his attraction to her. he roughly grabs her hair and pulls her head back, allowing him to make hickeys on her neck.

Bethany moans surprising herself and trys to silence her voice, but it doesn't work because the more Bastien's hands trail down her body the harder it is for her to contain her self.