Chapter 14

"Bastien please stop being so mean" Bethany's voice wavers as her hands shake. Bastien throws the bowl into the sink causing it to break in half.

"What's wrong with you, first you were so sweet to me when you came here but now you just raped me and your acting like a tyrant!"

Slap

Bethany stands there in shock with eyes wide open. the right side of her face burns from the hit. She grabs onto one of the bar stools and slowly falls to the floor, weeping.

I have to deal with this madman for two more days, No NO NO I CAN'T DO IT. 

Before Bastien has a chance to grab her Bethany shoves past him and runs out the door with no shoes. She runs and runs her feet and legs have a mind of their own. They bring her into the forest, twigs and rocks cut the bottom of her feet but she just ignores the pain. The emotional pain hurts too much,I can't handle it.

 Collapsing Bethany holds her head and rocks back and forth on the forest floor. Her chest tightens up and breathing becomes more difficult, before she knows it hot tears are running down her face.

"I can't do this I can't I ca-" Rough hands pull her up and shake her. Bethany closes her eyes shut and struggles against the person.

"Stop ahhh no!!!" 

"Bethany calm down" I familiar voice enters her ears. Bethany looks up only to find her mother standing there, she hugs her mother tightly while shaking.

"What happened?" Fiona says in a concerned voice.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"He did what! I'm going to kill him" Fiona begins to power walk towards the cottage in a fiery rage.

Bethany trails behind her carefully walking over the sharp sticks. 

"Mommy, mommy wait please don't do anything". Bethany grabs Fiona's arm.

"I don't want our new family to be ruin because of Bastien's actions!" Fiona violently grabs Bethany's shoulders and shakes her.

"Do you hear yourself! He RAPED you have you gone mad?!" Fiona bursts into the cottage and busts into Bastiens room. His rooms is filled with heavy smoke and Bastien stands there startled with a blunt in his hand. Upon seeing Fiona he quickly flings it out of the window.

"Oh uh Fiona your back" 

"Get the fuck out now!" Bastien startled quickly walks out of the room with no question.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fred and Fiona had to cut their camping trip short.  Everyone sits at the dining room table as the Clock ticks. It deafeningly silent as Fiona has a death glare locked on Bastien. 

Bethany sits there twiddling her fingers together, while Bastien deadly glares at her.

"Well are we gonna acknowledge the elephant int he room," Fiona says sternly with her arms crossed. Fred looks at her confused.

"Okay, obviously I'm out of the loop, what the hell is going on?".

"Guess what Fred your son RAPED my daughter!" Fred sits there eyes wide as saucers.

"What Bastien I thought your weir over your old ways, hence the reason I sent you to that all-boys school!.

"Old ways... what are you talking about Fred?" Fiona says in a suspicious tone. Fred frustratingly sighs and tugs on his graying hair.

"You all know that Bastien attended an all-boys school, but the reason why was because he often got in trouble when it came to the opposite gender" Fred continues. " Every relationship that Bastien has been in ended badly either with the girl breaking up with him because of his behaviour or because he raped them."

Fiona takes a breath in and rubs her temples.

"So you're telling me, you let your son into this home knowing he was a rapist?" Fred nods his head facing the floor.

"Unbelievable ... both of you leave,  this family summer vacation is over"