Chapter 13

Things escalate quickly, and at this point, Bethany is a hot mess.
" mgh I-I ahh". Before she could get another word out a hand is forced between her legs and rubbing against her lady parts. Bethany squirms but she can't help but rub against his hand.

Bastien pulls off her underwear and take his two fingers and slowly begins to rub. He parts her legs more and traces her hole teasing.

" Bast-Bas don't do that". Bethany bites her lip and shuts her eyes one small finger slowly enters her.

" ahhh st-stop it feels weird" Bethany whines which only makes Bastien smile, he continues his motion moving in and out. After a few minutes, he inserts another finger stretching out her pussy. 

Bethany moans which only urges Bastien's movements.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Bethany gets used to the feeling Bastien takes it as his queue to go all the way. Without warning, he covers Bethany's mouth and inserts the tip of his length into her. Hot liquid run down Bethany's leg and Bastien slowly moves in deeper.

"Ugh, your so tight" Bastein shivers from the delightful feeling. Bethany's mouth is still covered while she takes Bastiens abuse.

Every time he moves in it feels like someone is internally stabbing her. She closes her eyes and waits for it to be over.

Eventually, Bastien climaxes he pulls out and semen is running down Bethany's leg. She just lays there as Bastien gets up and leaves the room without a single word. 

Once he's gone she silently weeps to herself. Feeling dirty and disgusting  Bethany walks into the bathroom and into the shower. She scrubs at her skin until it burns. Then she sits on the floor letting the burning water run over her as tears run down her face.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's about 6:00 p.m and Bethany's stomach is grumbling. She's been refraining from leaving her room afraid to face her abuser but she needs to eat unless she wants to starve.

Quietly she opens her bedroom door and looks around first at the living room then the kitchen. With no Bastien insight, she slowly tiptoes towards the fridge and grabs the leftover food her mother left them.

"Hey" Bethany jumps back against the fridge with macaroni salad in one hand. Bastien stands there with a devious grin on his face.

"Why you look so frightened, I'm just grabbing an apple" He pulls out a shiny red apple and bites into his.

"Want some" he lifts the apple towards Bethany's lips but she moves away.

"umm no thanks, I'm just gonna have this". Looking down at the ground Bethany grabs a fork and a bowl and slowly nibbles on the macaroni. She could feel Bastien burning holes through her head while she ate.

Peeling his eyes he suspiciously eyes the bowl of macaroni then looks at Bethany. Before she could protest he grabs the bowl away from her only leaving the fork in her hand.

"I don't think you deserve this food, you're ignoring me and I don't like that"