2

My first few days in the new school went decently. I was able to get through my first few classes today and I was now leaving lunch. As I was walking down the hallway to my next class I heard someone call out behind me "Hey! You with the cool jacket!"

I turned around to see if it was me who they were talking to because, don't mean to toot my own horn but; I myself was wearing a pretty cool jacket.

It was a group of guys who had been calling me and one of them was now jogging to catch up with me.

The guy was wearing a leather jacket with a Misfits shirt, some tattered looking jeans and his hair was styled into a deathhawk/Devil Lock.

"Hey" he greeted as he reached me "I've been seeing you around and I've been wanting to tell you that's a pretty sick jacket you've got, did you make it?"

"Yeah." I nodded.

"Dude that's awesome! Where'd you get the patches?"

"I got them back in my home town, I just moved here to Sweden."

"Oh, neat. Well, welcome!" He exlaimed.

The rest of the group had now caught up to us and began to greet me as well.

"She just moved here." The boy who had first approached me told the others.

"Oh that's cool, you should let us show you around sometime. Judging by the looks of you, you must be into gigs huh?" A taller boy with long blond hair asked me.

"Yeah, I've been to a few." I nodded.

Just then a teacher came up to us and instructed us all to get to our classes.

"Alright, We'll catch you later." The blond one said as we began to walk away from each other.