8

The weekend had come to an end and I was now walking through the main entrance of the school. As soon as I walked in I could feel something was off. A lot of people were looking at me and whispering to eachother, some laughing. I was confused by their actions, so I quickly went to the bathroom to look at myself in the mirror.

Did I have something on my face? Was there a stain on my clothes or something? I looked in the mirror and I looked pretty normal.

I went back out to the hallway and walked to my first period.

My first class wasn't so bad, no one really paid attention to me there. Things did start getting weird by second period though. By the time I had made it to third period I found out what was up.

Two guys came up to my desk and smirked at me.

"Can I help you?" I raised an eyebrow.

"So, how was he?"

"What?"

The two guys looked at eachother and burst out laughing. "Uh, word on the street is... At Linde's party, Tobias gave you a little bit of an 'inside tickle'."

"What? No he didn't. All we did was smoke and talk, that's it."

"That's not what we heard." The guy chuckled.

"You weren't even there, you must be stupid to believe everything you hear."

"Ah okay, so you weren't moaning your lungs out?"

"Of course not."

"Hmm, that's not what Sarah said." He and his friend continued to laugh with each other as they walked away.

~~

As I was leaving my fourth period, Tobias and I saw eachother in the hallway.

"Hey, do you know what people have been saying about us?" I asked him.

"Yeah, it's fucking rumors man. People have nothing better to do."

Just as he said that, a few people walked passed us and teased us about the rumor.

"Ignore them (Y/N), come on let's go to lunch."

"No it's okay, I'm not going. I'd rather not go into the cafeteria right now, people are just gonna keep saying shit."

"Then where are you going?"

"I don't know, I'm just gonna walk around."

"Well, you wanna go for a ride? I have my car today." He shrugged.

"Yeah, that'd be great."

~~

We were a little into the drive already and I was now unfamiliar with where we were. I was only familiar with my neighborhood, considering I haven't lived here that long.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"It's a surprise, you're gonna love it. We're almost there."

A few moments later we pulled into a parking lot and I read the sign on the building we had parked in front of.

The sign read "Crazy Records".

"Tah-dah!" Tobias exclaimed while stepping out of the car "you're gonna love it in there I just know it."

We walked in and as soon as we did I was taken aback. Tobias was right, I was most definitely going to love it here. There were so many cool t-shirts, posters, vinyl, everything a record store could need, it had.

After scanning through some records I had laid my eyes on beautiful Christian Death record. At that moment Tobias had approached me.

"Find anything you like? Hey, whatcha got there?"
He looked over at the record I had in my hand "You want it?"

"Yeah, but I'll have to buy it another time."

"Or you can get it right now..."

"I don't have my wallet, Tobbe."

"But I have mine."

I turned around to face him "What are you getting at?"

"I can buy it for you." He said with the most genuine grin on his face.

"No, that's really nice of you though." I politely declined.

"Awh come on, please? It's my treat."

"No really, it's okay Tobi."

"Fine, then I'll just buy it for myself."

"Okay" I handed the record over to him and then continued looking through the store.

~~

After about thirty more minutes of scanning through the store, we left.
As soon as we got back in Tobias's car he looked over at me with a mischievous grin.

"What?"

He then placed the bag with the Christian Death vinyl he bought, in my lap.

I gave him a questioning look and he bit his lip.

"I bought it for myself and now I'm giving it to you."

"That's sweet of you Tobias, I'll pay you back tomorrow okay?"

"No no, it's a gift."

I looked down at the record and then back at him.

"I know you were really upset about the bullshit from today so I thought bringing you here would cheer you up. Please accept this gift (Y/N)."

I smiled and then reached over and gave him a hug. "Thank you Tobias, this is really rad of you."

"Anytime."