4

Eventually the school day came to an end and I was now standing beside the school building where the busses were at.

I was probably only standing there for less than 5 minutes when Tobias showed up.

"Hey, you ready to go?"

"Yeah, but do you mind walking? My house isn't that far from here it's only a couple blocks down."

"No it's fine, let's get going."

Tobias and I walked in silence for the first few minutes until he struck up a conversation, which from then on we talked back and forth until we made it to my house.

My dad wasn't home which meant no awkward introduction, so we just walked in and he followed me to my room.

"Okay so you can pick a jacket and then" i pulled out the box which contained all the patches and other stuff "you can pretty much just choose from this box what you want on it."

"Sweet!" He began to rumage through the box excitedly and after about 10 minutes he was done with his choosings.

"That's about it." He smiled, looking down at his soon-to-be jacket with contentness.

"Alright, pretty simple so I should be done with this in no time." I informed him.

"Rad, thanks."

"No problem."

"So uh, do you want to hang out a little bit or did you want me to leave right now?"

"That's up to you, I don't really have much to do around my house though."

"Hm, well I see you've got some records." He walked over to the box with all my vinyls "mind if I play something?"

"Nah, go for it."

He picked out "Scream Bloody Gore" by Death and placed it on the record player.

"So is this all the stuff you have left to unpack?" He said standing over by the remaining boxes.

"Yeah, it's mostly just posters and stuff i gotta put up."

"Do you want me to help you set it all up right now? It'd be quicker, just tell me where you'd like them placed."

"Oh okay, sure."

We started putting up posters and organizing my figures, records and cassettes on shelves.

~~

"Well it's getting late, I should get going. Is it cool if I use your house phone to call my mom?"

"Yeah go for it."

Within about 15 minutes Tobias's mom had shown up to pick him up.