3

The next day I was leaving my 4th class and was on my way to lunch when I was stopped by one of the guys from yesterday.

"Hey, it's me again." The guy with the deathhawk greeted.

"Oh hey, what's up?"

"Nothing much, I just saw you and couldn't resist coming up to talk to you." He said, which caused me to smile.

"Is that a different jacket? Geez, how many do you have? Everyday I've seen you you've had a new jacket." He chuckled.

"Heh, yeah I make a lot of them. I've got a lot of free time and it keeps me occupied, y'know?"

"Oh cool, do you think you could make me one? I'd pay ya for it."

"Oh no it's okay, I enjoy making them. What kind of patches do you want on it? I've got some other stuff I could add on too."

"Hm, I'm not sure I'd have to see the patches first." He shrugged.

Just then the rest of the group from yesterday had approached us.

"Hey Tobias, hey girl who's name we never got. Tobias, you going to lunch?" The blond one asked.

"Oh yeah man, hold on" he turned to me "You wanna come with us to lunch?"

I nodded and followed after them.

When we made it to the cafeteria, we all sat together at one of the tables in the very back corner.

"Hey, so we never did get your name?" Mr. Deathhawk turned to me.

"My name's (Y/N)."

"Oh nice, my names Tobias." He smiled and stuck his hand out for me to shake. I chuckled and shook his hand.

A few minutes later the bell rang, signaling everyone to go back to class.

As we got up, Tobias tapped me on my shoulder "hey, do you think I could go over sometime to check out the patches and stuff? If you don't mind."

"Yeah sure, whenever is fine."

"How about today?"

"Well sure, but I gotta warn you, the house is still kind of a mess because we're not done unpacking."

"It's fine, I don't mind. Meet me by the busses after school, okay?"

I nodded and we went our separate ways.

A/N:Just a quick fyi, the jackets (y/n) "makes" are like DIY jackets with all the band patches and spikes and what have you. So pretty much just try to envision one of those how ever you'd like.