12

Once the bell rang and signaled everybody to go home, I made my way to the exit of the building. On my way out, Tobias caught up to me.

"Hey (y/n), what are you doing after school today?"

"Nothing, why?"

"Well, I was gonna see if you'd be interested in going to a gig with me tonight? I have an extra ticket and it's yours if you want it." He shrugged.

"Yeah sure, who's playing?"

"Mercyful Fa-"

"Shut up" My eyes widened "Dude that show is sold out! Hell yeah I wanna go!" I hugged him and he hugged me back.

That show had been sold out for weeks and I remembered complaining to Alex about how upset I was that I couldn't go.

Once we pulled away from the hug, he smiled "Well I guess I asked the right person to come with me, huh?"

"Yeah" I chuckled "Thanks for offering me the ticket."

"Of course. So, you wanna come over to my house and get ready?"

"Yeah sure, but I gotta stop by my house and pick up some stuff first."

~~

On our way to Tobias's house we stopped by mine so that I could pick up the clothes I was gonna wear tonight. When I entered the house I noticed my dad wasn't home. I walked into the kitchen to check if he left a note on the fridge like he usually does and sure enough, there was one.

"Went on a trip to Gothenburg. Will be back tomorrow by noon. ~Dad"

I sighed and then went up to my room to get what I needed then made my way back to the car.

~~

When we got back to Tobias's house we hung out in his room for a little bit before getting ready for the show.

~~

When I walked back into Tobias's room after changing in the bathroom, he turned to look at me as if he was going to say something but then just sort of stared for a moment.

"What? Is there something wrong?" I asked, sounding slightly panicked and checking myself for flaws.

"Oh uh, no you just... You look great." He said in a seemingly shy tone.

"Oh, well thanks."

"Of course" A very noticeable blush creeped on his face.

"Well uh, we should get going."

~~
When we arrived at the venue there was a huge line that we had to wait in. In the mean time Tobias and I talked about what songs we were excited to hear and that we hoped they played.

Eventually the doors were open and the line started moving. Once inside the venue Tobias and I went to scan over the merch table for a little while and then made our way to the crowd.

We stood there and watched the two opening bands play and then finally it was time for Mercyful to come on stage.

Their crew was setting up their set and it already looked cool even with out the band on it.

"Are you excited?" Tobias looked over at me.

"Yes!" I exclaimed.

Then the lights went out and the intro of "Is that you, Melissa" was heard through out the venue and everyone started cheering.

~~

When the show was over Tobias and I stopped to get a quick bite to eat and then he took me to my house. He insisted on walking me to my porch as always, which I did not protest.

"Thanks again for giving me the extra ticket Tobbe, it really meant a lot to me and I had a lot of fun."

"Of course, maybe we can do this again sometime."

"Definitely"

We hugged eachother goodnight and then went our ways.