\\ Chapter 8//

:10 years ago

Author's POV

He stood up and walked back. Step by step. His lips parted with dismay and fear, withered all over on his face.

A golden spiral.

A spiral in the werewolf nature represents revenge and one thats carved with gold glistenning around its edges means its revenge planned by the rogues.

Oliver come here fast ! - Aiden mindlinks the head of the guards who was also at the scene when the little girl was found.

Oliver arrives and Aidens wastes no second to ask

"Was this there the day you found the little girl?"

Oliver leans towards it and a change of his expressions to fear was enough to let Aiden know the answer was no.

They are coming, They are planning a revenge.

Aiden fled the scene immediately, leaving the guards to continue their duty.

: At the Dunn's house

Aiden knocks on the door as he impatiently taps his foot on the edge of the steps to the doorway. Fear ran through his body as he looked around him as he felt prying eyes on him, but not single soul was to be seen. The door slowly opens and a little girls pops her head out with a grin plastered on her angelic face. Her hazel eyes wide open as she stared at her Alpha.
Hearing the noise of the door open, Aiden turns around, his eyes trail down to the little one.

"Alpha Aiden! Yeyy".

The little one opens the door and runs to hug the tall figure.

A soft laugh escapes his lips but it fades away when he remembers the reason why he was here.

Because of her, of course.

" Are your parent home Alydia?"

He kneels to her level and looked straight in her eyes.

" Yes, Come in. Mommy is baking chocolate chip cookies.You can have some and share with Eugene for me?"

"Sure, I will do that".

Aiden walks in and spots Isebella at the kitchen counter. Isebella looks to see who it was and gives a big smile to welcome her Alpha but it slowly fades away as she noticed his face read bad news.

Instantly, she halts what she was doing, rubs her hand on a kitchen towel and walks towards Aiden.

"Alydia, call dad for mommy and please go to you room for now?"

Alydia nods her head and runs up the stairs, calling for her dad. Dr. Dunn arrives immediately. All three took a seat in sofas placed the living room. Alpha Aiden let out a sigh before he began to explain everything.

Dr. Dunn and Isabella stares at Aiden as they listen in dismay, hearts pounding rapidly. Their hearts stopped as they sat there, blatantly, after what the Alpha said.

"I am sorry Mathew but I am going to have to ask you to give her up".

"No, I will not"

Dr. Dunn stood up instantly, fuming with rage. Isabelle stood up as well, to place her hand on his shoulder to calm him down.

" She is an innocent child left to die by a poor excuse of parents! How could she possibly be of any harm to us?"

Dr. Dunn questions Alpha.

"We do not know, but I cannot take any chances, not anymore as we have found the lost information."

" Our family and I have done so much for this pack ever since the day we began! And I never asked for anything except this! Alpha Aiden please dont take my child away from me " Tears rolled down his wrinkled face.

"I will make sure she will be on our side forever so please , just just let me keep my child " His voice fades into thin air.

" What if she doesnt Mathew?! What if she turns her back on us one by one,without us realizing any of it?!" Aiden stands up to speak face to face with Mathew.

"You cant say that!You dont know anything about her" Mathew defends his child with anger piling up inside him.

" And you do?" Aiden eyes had no remorse. He was a true Hale now.

" What happen to you Alpha Aiden?You said it yourself she will be someone special" Mathew voice lowers as he sees the feelingless eyes of his Alpha.

"Dont all parents say that when they see their child Mathew?"

"What happened to you?"

"Nothing, I am just doing my job."

Mathew falls back to his seat in defeat as he cups his face in his hands which were now shaking from fear.Isebella looks up at the stairs where she last saw her child and back at her husband with her eyes filled with tears.

" Alpha Aiden " Her voice low " Please, let us keep her. We promise on our family's name and the sake of this pack, that we will bring her to ourside" Her hands started to shake as she begged Aiden.Tears of fear and sadness falls down her fatigued face.

Aiden sighs and walks out of the door with the Mathew and Isebella behind him. He stops in his tracks and turns around to say one last thing. " The first sign she shows of betrayal, I will have no choice but to remove her out of this pack,whether it be tommorrow or when her wolf comes out"

And with that Aiden leaves to his car and drives off leaving two parents crying on each others shoulder.

"She will be someone special Aiden. you will see " Mathew whispers to himself as his eyes followed the car Aiden drove off in.

-------------------------