Chapter 2

*3rd Person POV*

In Poland 1983, Erik Lensure lost his daughter and wife.

"Not my babies."

He was confronted by the Polish Police that we was Magneto.

"Is this what you want from me?"

He mourned them and buried them.

"Is this what I am?"

*Y/n's POV*

"I've got something!"

Peter rushes over to me and asks, "What, what is it?"

"I think I might have figured out where he is."

"Really?" His eyes widened. "Where is he?"

I looked back at the map. "He is in...
Central Poland."

"Ok let's go."

We got ready and said we were going out. Peter put his hand on the back of my neck and everything blured. It stopped and I get that feeling of throwing up but after a while of doing it, it gets better.

I look around and see a house in the middle of nowhere, almost. "Is this it?"

"I checked the house, he isn't in there maybe we should take a look around?"

"Yeah, let's start back there first." I said pointing over to the backyard. "It looks promising."

"Yup."

We kept looking at all of the trees and greenery as we walked to the backyard. We kept walking until we saw two dug up spots. We got closer to see what it was.

And...

There was bodies of what looks like police officers with blood dripping out of their necks.

I put my hands over my mouth and tears welled up in my eyes.

"What the fuck." Peter said backing up, bringing me with him.

"If those are bodies, then that makes those graves." I said pointing over at the dug up spots.

We heard a siren coming from the road.

"Peter get us back to the house."

"Already working on that."

Peter grabbed my neck and everything blured again. We were back at the house. In our rooms. Safe.

*Time Skip*

After that event, Peter and I needed to calm down. Peter put on one of his records and Sweet Dreams Are Made (of this) by Eurythmics started to play.

This song normally has a calming affect on us. More so to me than Peter because he has the need to be running around while this songs plays, but he just jogs around. Not like a full on run, but more slower. And after he is done, he takes a nap and is out like a light.

The song ended, Peter and I just layed there while the TV was playing in the background.

I focused in on the TV and listened. The usual was on weather and regular news and then I heard something that caught my attention...

A/n: i just wanted to thank MaryRae9 for voting and reading!