Chapter 7

*Y/n's POV*

"Hear me, inhabitants of this world.

This is a message. A message to every man, woman, and mutant.

You have lost your way, but I have returned.

The day of reckoning, is here.

All your buildings, all of your towers and temples, will fall.

And the dawn of a new age will rise.

For there is nothing you can do, to stop what is coming.

This message is for one reason alone.

To tell the strongest among you,

Those with the greatest power,

Protect those without."

The message ended.

"How is Charles doing that without Cerebro?" Hank asked himself.

"I know that voice. It's Xavier isn't it? What's going on?" Stryker demanded.

"We don't know!" Raven yelled.

"We don't know bro!" Peter and I yelled. He stepped away from the window and spoke to his men that were watching the cameras.

A few moments later, sirens went off.

"Weapon X is loose, I repeat, Weapon X is loose."

Gun shots were heard from the room and I started to panic. I held onto Peter's hand and held tightly. Fear rushed through me, this was the most scared I had been in a while.

The sirens continued to blare and a blue man with a red jacket and black and blue hair walked up to the window. He started talking but we couldn't hear him.

"What?"

He kept talking but still no audio. Raven pointed to her ears as if saying, 'We can't hear you.'

He looked down and pressed something. "Stay -way -om -e -or." He made a rectangular shape with his finger and pointed to something behind us. "Stay away from the door."

"The door! Stay away from the door!" I yelled out.

We all stumbled to the side of the room and just in time, there was and ear-splitting explosion. I looked back over and saw two teenagers standing there. One I recognize from earlier at the front lawn of the fallen mansion.

"We know where the professor is." The redhead said.

"I think we might know a way out of here." The boy with the glasses said.

"Well you've been busy." Raven sassed.

"We had a little help." He sassed back. "Let's go."

They two led the way down the corridors and the blue guy teleported back to us next to Peter. "Jesus!"

"Sorry!" He said meekly, joining us on our run.

"This way!" He yelled as we turned a corner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*3rd POV*

"This was meant to be the center of the universe before I was betrayed...now, it will be." En Sabah Nur spoke.

He raised him arms and the town of Cairo turned to sand and ash. Buildings set ablaze, cars crushed, and people fleeing the city.

All debris and dust forming together to build a spiked pyramid. A place for him to transfer his body into Charles' and receive his ability aswell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Y/n's POV*

The door slid upwards and a plane became visible. I looked around and saw other ones in the distance.

We walked towards the plane and paused when we wanted a good look at it.

"Hey Hank, you think you can fly this thing?" Raven asked looking back at him.

"Yeah, I can figure it out." He answered, fidgeting with his hands.

"Hey guys." Scott said to get our attention. "Flight suits."

Three large containers opened with black and silver full body suits and boots were lined up.

Raven walked up to them and turned to us. "You got your war plane. Let's go to war."

We grabbed the suits and went to different areas of the giant room. Peter and I headed to the same place and turned away from each other.

I pulled my pants and shirt off and thought while I started to put the suit on. "Hey Peter?"

"Yeah?"

"What do you think will happen to us?" I asked, pulling the zipper up.

"What do you mean?"

"Like after all this." I turned around.

He furrowed his brows and bit his bottom lip. "I don't know...we might not even make it out alive."

"Don't say that. That makes me worry about what's about to happen."

He sighed and shook his head. "Yeah, you're right."

"On the bright side we might actually have a chance to talk to dad."

"Yeah... ya know... you always seem to have the right answer. Even when we are about to go fight someone who is like a god compared to us."

"I like to be optimistic. Look on the bright side." I said. "But sometimes you need to be too. Stand up. I won't always be there." He smiled lightly.

Suddenly, I felt something push me slightly and a pressure around me. He was hugging me. I smiled too and hugged back.

We pulled away. "Alright, you ready to go kick some ass?" I raised my eyebrow.

"You bet."