Chapter 11

*Y/n's POV*

Magneto, or should I say, my father, made metal rise up to him. Clanking and banging from each scrap, it groaned from rubbing up against abandoned cars and buildings.

Peter and I looked over at on another. It was like twin telepathy, we knew what the other was thinking just by looking in each other's eyes. He knew what I was going to do, but he warned me against it.

The metal my father was holding up was sent towards Mr. Asshole, and flames immediately burst from his little bubble. I had to act fast, the fire was close to him.

I sprinted to Peter and summoned a piece of sharp metal to my hand. Out of the corner of my eye, I watched as Hank and Scott jumped down from the building. I slid on my knees over to Peter and got to work on his foot.

The dirt cracked and started to crumble. I dug the scrap under his foot in hopes that he would be freed. To aid me in Peter's peril, Hank started to punch at the ground.

The dry soil cracked and crumbled even more until my brother's foot was free. I put his arm around my shoulder, and led him over the wall we were behind earlier. While Hank helped Raven, I checked over Peter.

"Is anything, besides your leg, broken?" I asked in a panic.

"No." He groaned. "I don't think so, my arm hurts a little, but I'll be fine."

As Hank stood up to enter the fight, he looked over at me to join him. I bit the inside of my cheek and looked over to them and then back at Peter.

"Go save the world sis." He grinned and then pinched his face in pain. "I'll be fine, go."

I inhaled a breath and stood back up. Exhaling, I took one last look at my brother and smirked. I turned back to Hank, signaling that I was ready.

We turned back to the fight. Hank started running and jumping to higher ground and I started to pick up pieces of scrap and hurtled them to Mr. Asshole. Out of the corner of my eye I see Hank try to jump ontop of the bubble, but get thrown over in the process. He was knocked out. In the distance, I could hear Scott screaming in pain. It stopped and then my father and I were the only ones left.

"Hank! Hank!"

I pushed harder with my powers when I felt something wrong with my eyes. They didn't hurt but it wasn't the most comfortable thing. I decided to ignore it since it wasn't affecting my vision.

Something suddenly destroyed the billowing flames and bubble surrounding Mr. Asshole. I looked up slightly and to my right I saw Jean. I used this time to summon metal and force it to surround our enemy. Scott's eyes started to heat up the metal when he formed a translucent bubble around him.

Lighting suddenly struck it, looking up I saw a girl with white mohawk hair. I glanced back over to my right only to take a second look. Encasing Jean in red and organge, was the shape of a phoenix. It was beautiful, and then it was gone.

I let my guard down since Mr. Asshole was nothing but dust now. My father and the unfamiliar woman slowly descended to the ground. Hank and Scott jumped back up to the place where Charles was.

Instead of going up there to them, I went over to my brother and Raven.

"Are you guys okay?" I asked.

"Never been better."

"I'm okay."

"Alright. Okay." I nodded to myself. I was really just trying to calm myself down more than them. I looked back down at them

"Y/n, your eyes." Peter said astonished.

"What about my eyes?" I panicked.

"They're...they're silver." He said smirking slightly.

"What?!"

I summoned a piece of shiny metal to hand and held it up to my eyes. From what I could see, they were no longer the e/c that I'm used to. But they were a light silver refecting the dull brown around me.

"Woah." I said starting to smile. "That's new."

I threw the shard back down and looked around to see Hank coming over. He picked Raven up bridal style and stared at my eyes.

"Your-"

"I know. My brother already told me." I cut him off.

He nodded slightly. "Well if you can, get Peter up there. Were trying to figure out a way to get back go New York."

"Okay." And he was off, jumping back up to the second story.

I lifted Peter's right arm back over my shoulder and tried to help lift his weight off of his leg.

"Can I help?" I heard to my left.

I looked up to see my father with a hesitant look on his face. I smiled.

"Yeah, sure." Peter and I said simultaneously.

He put Peter's other arm around his shoulders and we lifted Peter up on his good leg. He groaned a bit but shook it off. The three of us slowly made our way under the building and found a stone staircase that led us up.

On the second story we found Charles laying down with Moria, and Jean surrounding him. While Hank was helping a weak Raven. Scott was sitting on his knees next to Kurt and talking to him, while the girl with the white mohawk was standing off to the side alone.

A wooden table and a chair covered in sand and dust was over to the left. I motioned to it and we helped Peter sit down.

"Ow!" He yelped.

Conversation halted and all eyes were on us. I felt pairs of eyes switch between my father, Peter, and myself. I stared back at them and saw their eyes wide except Kurt, he seemed slightly confused while he switched between everyone.

My eyes landed on Charles and he was smirking slightly. I furrowed my brows in confusion and my mouth went agape. Why in the hell was he smirking?

"I see there the start of a parent-and-children relationship forming." Charles spoke out.

I wasn't stupid, I knew what my father said earlier.

I shut my mouth a sighed. I looked down at Peter to see him looking at me in the same way. We looked up at our father and he had a soft look in his eyes. Like a parent looking at their newborn child for the first time. It was pure joy. I smiled and looked back infront of me.

"Yes." I smiled.

"There is." Peter finished.

A/n: im back from the dead.